³⁸ Under Suspicion

"Y/N if you don't hurry up I'm leaving you here~" A voice echoed from the living room.

It was early in the morning and you'd been itching to get in the studio to work on some songs.

A busy schedule filled with classes, training, and therapy became your routine by now.

But you still managed to find some time for the little things, or you tried to.

"Give me like 2 seconds!" Practically throwing your bag on the table, you grabbed snacks and shove them in.

"I'm walking out the door~" The voice became quieter, mimicking the sound of growing distance.

"I'm gonna throw you out of the van~" You responded with sarcastic enthusiasm.

After downing your pills and adjusting your shoes, you made your way to the exit.

"I wasn't actually gonna leave you, you know." He joked while patting your head, offering to carry the bag you struggled with.

You scoffed at his behavior, thinking it was far too early to play these kind of tricks on each other.

"I'm sure you would've, Beomgyu."

+

Yeonjun woke up to the ringing of his alarm and an empty bed once again.

A sigh turned into a yawn as he stretched his aching muscles. The room seemed a little bit bigger, or maybe just a little more empty these days.

The bluelight glasses he fell asleep with on and his phone were carefully placed on the bedside table along with a handwritten note:

headed to the studio to work on some songs! will be back later tonight, stay out of trouble!
<3 Y/N

At least she got home safe..

The morning light was dim and dorm relatively quiet as Yeonjun emerged into the kitchen.
It was the first day in quite some time where they didn't have any shoots or schedules.

The light peeking from the window reflected off a foreign translucent bottle sitting on the kitchen table.

A pill bottle?

Yeonjun picked it up, trying to read the label.

"Good morning hyung." Soobin entered the kitchen, with a fresh face, but still in his pajamas.

"Morning.. do you know who's these are?" Yeonjun shook the container to grab his attention.

"Looks like Y/N's."

"Hm? Why does she need medication?"

"I think Sung gave it to her for her anxiety.. She didn't tell you?"

Yeonjun shook his head.

"They're why she hasn't had an anxiety attack in a while. But there's side effects I think."

"Like what?"

Soobin shrugged, "I'm not sure, I just found out yesterday. But I thought they're why she's been acting.. different?"