³⁶ [Dis]Connecting

[A/N] the timeline / events do not correlate with real life! happy reading!!

+x+

The dorm was quiet as you laid in Yeonjun's bed. Nothing but the muted sounds of your phone, playing TXT's just-dropped album.

The members had gone out to eat today, recording videos for the TALK X TODAY series.

They asked if you wanted to come along, but hiding from the camera the entire time would be difficult. The medications were also taking full effect on you.

Your eyelids felt heavy, slowly pulling you into a light slumber. Until your phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Are you feeling okay?" Beomgyu asked through the phone.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I was just worried. You've been off lately."

"I'm all good. Don't you worry." You quickly hung up the phone call before Beomgyu could get another word in.

Drifting back into dreamland.

+x+

Beomgyu looked confusingly at his phone when the other line went dead.

He's felt uneasy at you being left alone at the dorm and managed to escape his hyungs to check up on you.

"Who were you on the phone with?" Soobin suddenly appears, carrying three bottles of soda.

"Oh just.. Hyunjin." Beomgyu stutters and fumbles around with his phone.

Soobin gives him a face disbelief.

"You need to stop, Beomgyu."

"Stop what?"

"You know what I'm talking about. You need to stop before our careers and friendships go into a downward spiral.." Soobin couldn't finish his train of thought as Yeonjun approaches them with the rest of their meals.

+x+
a few weeks later

You sat backstage watching the monitor as the boys loitered around the stage, waiting for the recording to begin.

It was now TXT's third week of promoting, and the first week for their PUMA stage.
It's felt like some time since you've managed to have an in-depth, serious conversation with Yeonjun, but that was no one's fault.

Comeback season took up most of his time.

Yeonjun sat on stage, wafting up the smoke from the smoke machine.
The members followed him one by one, making your heart warm and uwu with cuteness.

they're just a bunch of babies.

"Y/N!" You heard the boys' manager call you.
Eyes glued to the monitor, you hurriedly walked in the direction of the voice.

Instead, your body bumps into another figure.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Y/N?"

You finally remove your eyes from the monitor that showcased the boys.

"Felix.."

His once blonde hair was now a silver undercut with glitter along his head.