³² New Home

~ one week later ~

The past few days have been riddled with tearful goodbyes and enthusiastic comments like "don't forget us when you're famous".

It was also time for catch up:

Jan finally knew that you'd become a BigHit trainee. And so did your fellow trainee-friends under JYPE.

Janice was nothing but supportive of you, but she didn't say much about her own audition.

The other trainees seemed to have mixed reactions of the excitement, shock, and disappointment. They also had no idea that you all were supposed to debut this year.

Your parents are now the only ones who knew that you've been soulbonded, but you've decided to wait to tell them to who.

Yeonjun called you everyday before you went to bed and he began his day. Doing so provided him a sense of security.

After a year of tedious schoolwork, you can finally return and call Korea your home.
Under a new company with new friends, but the same dream.

~•~

You faced an apartment that you assumed was a dorm.
One you thought would house the other trainees.

Instead, 5 friendly and overly enthusiastic faces looked at you through the window.

"Y/N, you'll be living in TXT's dorm for the time being. You also have a meeting at the company after lunch." Manager Singyu announces before leaving.

"Wait I'm living where?"

"With us!!" Beomgyu exclaims, running out as Yeonjun follows to take your bags.

"You're stuck with us~" Beomgyu teases.

"The company thought it'd be best for us to strengthen our bond," Yeonjun interjects.

"I don't have a roommate, so you can stay with me or in the guest room." He continues.

of course i'm staying with you dummy

Yeonjun pauses and turns to you, smiling widely, "I can finally hear you again.."

His soft voice and expression was so endearing, you finally understood how much this power meant to him.

It reassured him that even with Metanoia, he doesn't have to fear losing you.

Yeonjun led you to his room and you stared in awe.

"This is so much nicer than the trainee dorms.." You muttered as Yeonjun smiled.

JYP Entertainment trainee dorms housed about 7 other trainees, leaving limited space for each individual person.
Yeonjun having a room to himself seemed insane.

"And it's all yours."

Yeonjun nearly lost balance as you attacked him with a hug, burying your face in the hoodie he wore.

"I missed you too, babe." He chuckled, tightly hugging you back.

Yeonjun helped you unpack what you could before heading off to make lunch.

+x+

"This is your training schedule for the next month. We'll have evaluations about every 4 weeks, so be sure to check in with the team when you can."