8~thursday

Aria, Maverick and I were standing at my locker talking before school started. When all of a sudden Aria jumps and screams. She turns around and screams again and basically tackles a girl.

"I can't believe you're here!"

"Me neither!" The girl said.

"Did you skip school to see me?" Aria was concerned.

"No, I'm at school now" the girl answered slyly.

"What do you mean?" Aria asked.

"Ari, I moved schools," the girl said slowly.

"Wait, really?" Aria asked excitedly.

"Yes!" The girl said as Aria jumped back into her arms this time the girl caught her and spun her around.

"How'd you get your parents to agree to it?"

"That's a story for later. I want to know who these fine gentlemen behind you are."

"This is Maverick, my good friend, his mom is my parents best friend." She said grabbing onto Maverick's arm. "And this is Maverick's best friend Adrien." I slightly waved at her.

"Mav, Adrien this is my best friend in the whole wide world Allie Carpenter."

Maverick dramatically put his hand to his heart " I'm offended. I thought I was your best friend in the whole wide world." The girls laughed.

"Sorry boo but that slot is taken" Allie said. " what do y'all do? Like hobbies? Sports?"

"We play football. Adrien here is the captain of the team." Maverick said patting my back in the process. "And we have a football game tomorrow maybe you should come and cheer us on"

"How'd you end up friends with two popular boys?" She said turning towards Aria.

"It pays to know people," she answered.

The bell rang and we all headed to our classes.
***
I walked into the lunch room and sat down at our normal table. A few minutes later Aria walked in but not with her best friend. She walked in completely alone. She got to the table and sat down with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Maverick asked.

"She hasn't even been here a day and she's already really popular, on the cheer team, and has twenty boys falling at her feet."

"Wow," Maverick said. I just stayed quiet.

Then she walked in. Boys following her. Girls getting mad at their boyfriends for following her. She came and sat at our table and the crowns following her dispersed.

"Hey guys how's it going?"

"Good" I murmured.

"How about yourself?" Maverick asked.

"It's amazing here! I even got on the cheer team. I love it!" She has a wide smile on her face and as fast as it came it left. Her face dropped as she stared at something, or someone, behind me. I turned around to see her staring at Kathy. "She's here too. Are you serious?" Aria nodded her head. "I knew she moved but I'd never guess she'd moved here. Out of all the schools she chose the exact one you were moving to. Please tell me she hasn't given you any troubles?"

"No, surprisingly she only talked to me once and nothing was rude." I don't know what happened between them but I could tell it wasn't good. "Oh no she's coming" Aria's head shot down looking at her food in an attempt for Kathy not to see her but her attempt failed. Kathy strutted right over her.

"I see lady can't stay away from the TRAMP " she walked away. I noticed how she emphasized the word tramp looking straight at Aria.

"Oh, I'll show you who the real tramp is!" Allie shouted, standing up balling a fist but Aria pulled her back down immediately.