23~steak 'n shake

"What are you doing?" Aria asked as I took her hand in mine lightly swinging it as we walked down the hallway.

"Walking you to class, what does it look like?"

"Babe we've been over this I don't want you to walk me to class"

"And I told you I want to walk you to class"

"You're gonna be late for math" she grumbled.

"Screw math, who needs it?"

"People use math everyday"

"Last time I checked the only people who use parabolas everyday is math teachers"

"Okay you have a point but math is still important"

"I won't be late to math. Look we're here" Aria groaned beside me. "History isn't that bad"

"It's a mixture of boring and battles"

"Yes but it'll be over in forty five minutes then you can eat food and see me"

"Yay food"

"Is that your only motivation?" I laughed shaking my head

"Yep" She reached up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You missed"

She rolled her eyes but kissed me on the lips. She walked into her classroom.

"See you in forty five minutes" I called after her.

"Food" she called back. I rolled my eyes playfully. I walked to math with a smile evident on my face.
***
"Xander bought lunch" Aria plopped down at the table along with a big chick-fil-a bag.

"For all of us?" Maverick asked.

"Yeah he usually buys just for me and Als but since Adrien and I started dating he bought for him then he felt bad for you so he bought you some too"

"I know where I stand thanks Xander" Maverick muttered under his breath loud enough for everybody to hear. We all laughed and dug into their chicken sandwiches.

"Tell Xander I said Thanks this is delicious"

"Why don't you get away from the Tramp and come sit with us?" Kathy said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her with a disgusted face and took her hand off my shoulder.

"No thanks I'd rather sit with my girlfriend" I smiled, emphasizing on the world girlfriend. She growled before  she turned around and stalked off.

"She's such a-" Allie started but Aria covered her hand over her mouth.

"Language control please"

"Sorry but you've got to agree with me"

"I never said I didn't" we all laughed knowing it's true.

"After practice, wanna hang out? All of us together?" I asked.

"Sounds great"

"I'm down"

"Of course babe"

You can only guess who said what.

"Cool, meet at the field at five thirty?" I asked,estimating the time we'll get out of practice.

"Sounds good"

"I'll be there"

"That's good"
***
"Come on boys! push it! push it!" Coach yelled as the second group finished their sprints.

I can run and sprint but Coach wanted to wait another day for contact. When the boys do plays for the last thirty minutes I get to cool down and rest while observing the plays.