22~surprise

•Aria's POV•
"Als for the last time I'm not going out tonight" I argued. Allie just came into my house and told me to get dressed in something nice.

"You have to Ri you don't understand this is literally a one time thing" she whined.

"I just don't want to. Not tonight"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't feel like it"

"Ugh ever since you got a boyfriend we've hardly ever hung out." This made me feel bad. Am I really with Adrien this much?

"I'm sorry but can we hang out tomorrow and not tonight" I would love to hang out with her but tonight just really isn't the best. I'm really tired and Kathy has been texting me all night. She's still really mad that I 'stole' and kissed 'her' boyfriend right in front of her.

"But this is a one time thing" she whined. She texted someone on her phone. She's been stuck to that thing since she got here.

"Who are you texting? You've hardly taken your eyes off that thing"

"Oh it's just Maverick he needed help with homework" she turned off her phone and put it in her back pocket.

"Ooo Maverick. Does someone have a crush?"

"No were just friends"

"Friends" I said, staring her down.

She grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at me. "Oh god you're just like your boyfriend" I gave her a questionable look. "He said the same thing except he elaborated with friends with benefits" Right then and there I died of laughter.

I sobered up a little when she gave me a serious look. "What?"

"Go get dressed now we have somewhere to be in" she looked at her phone checking the time, her eyes almost popped out of her head."oh shit thirty minutes." She took her phone out and texted someone then ran to my closet.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she frantically looked through my closet finding something for me to wear. I didn't even bother arguing with her anymore. I had to deal with the fact that I had to go.

"It takes twenty minutes to get there. But your boring ass doesn't want to go." She pulled out a white sundress with orange flowers.

"I'm sorry."

"I promise you're not going to regret this. Go put this dress on and I'll do your makeup."

"Yes sir" I soluted.

I put the dress on. It stopped mid thigh and had a square neckline with short puffed sleeves. It was very pretty and flattering on me. Honestly I didn't even know I owned this. I stepped out of the bathroom and did a twirl for Allie.

"You look beautiful" she gushed. My cheeks flamed up slightly at her compliment.

"Thanks"

"Okay now sit while I do your hair and makeup" I sat down obediently in the chair on my desk. While I was in the bathroom Allie turned my desk into a vanity with makeup spread across the top and a small stand up mirror.

Allie worked quickly and steadily. My makeup was natural tones with a little bit of gold shimmer. Once she finished with the makeup. She moved to the hair curling it slightly. Last but not least she put a gold pendant necklace.

"No peeking" she covered my eyes and led to my full length mirror on the back of my door. "Open"

I stood there in shock. I slowly reached out to touch the mirror. "Wow Als I look beautiful"