15~date

"I'm booored" I complained to aria. We were at my house doing absolutely nothing. She was on the couch watching a Disney movie on Netflix. I put my head in her lap and looked up at her. I poked her.....several times.

"Adrien stop!" She half yelled.

"But I'm bored," I complained again.

"I don't care, I'm trying to watch a Disney movie" she pushed me off her lap and somehow I ended up on the floor.

"Violent much?" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Fine."

"Now you know not to interrupt my Disney movies" she said kind of smugly.

"What stupid movie is this anyway?" I made the mistake of asking.

I was slapped....

multiple times....

very hardly....

"Don't. Ever. Call. Disney. Stupid." She said in between slaps. Damn that woman can slap.

I rubbed my arm, where she repeatedly hit me. "Ow! That hurt!" I whined.

"If you ever insult Disney again it will be much worse" she threatened. I believed her, she looked scary. "And to answer your question I'm watching Hunchback of Notre Dame." She stared intently at the tv screen. I stared at her amused by her actions.

"I'm-" I started but I was cut off.

"I swear if you say bored one more time I will make sure you regret it"

Bored.

"What do you want to do?" I asked implying that I am bored but not saying it.

"I WANT to finish my movie but I keep being rudely interrupted by this very annoying person" she glared at me.

"Okay okay" I sat there on the couch bored to death. The screen kind of hurt my eyes so I looked at the ceiling. My head was still throbbing but on a way smaller scale. I took some medicine when Aria and I got to my house. My mouth got really dry so I got up and walked to the kitchen.

Gatorade or sweet tea? A debate went on in my head for a few minutes. Gatorade won the debate. I grabbed the Gatorade and took a long swig.

I walk in the living room and Aria is crying. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just love this movie" she said pointing at the end credits. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. Practice should be over by now. "I'm hungry, can we go get food?" I chuckled at her.

"Sure, what'd you have in mind?"

"Hmm let me think" she said tapping her chin like she was contemplating something. "Steak n shake!" She said happily she literally dragged me out of the house. Someone is obsessed.
***
"What do you want?" I asked standing in line as we looked at the menu.

"onion rings and a vanilla milkshake" she answers immediately, not even looking at the menu.

"Come here much?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is my favorite restaurant" she answered like it was obvious.

"Anything else?"

"Frisco sauce and ranch"

"That's crazy" I mutter under my breath. I get the same exact thing.

"What is?"

I didn't know she heard that.

"I get the same exact thing when I come here." I let out a small laugh. Finally it was out turn to order. "Can I have two-" before I could finish I was interrupted.