13~urge

"Adrien, are you okay?" Aria asked, looking at me in the backseat of Maverick's truck.

"Yeah fine" I mumbled. "I'm just tired."

"Are you sure he doesn't have a concussion?" She turned to Maverick.

"We don't know he refuses to take the test"

She rolled her eyes and turned back to me. "You're going to get yourself even more injured than you already are"

"I'm not injured" I argued with a pouty face and crossed my arms like a two year old.

"Oh look Maverick, it's a little baby," she said messing with my hair. Maverick looked at me through the rearview mirror and smiled. I think he likes how his two best friends are now getting along.

It's Saturday and we're heading over to the mall. Allie's meeting us there. We had to push our barbecue to dinner instead of lunch because a lot of the team had plans that couldn't be changed. Dad sent me a list of last minute things to get and the girls wanted to go shopping.

"I'm hungry," Maverick groaned.

"Then go get food" Aria said obviously.

"I can't I'm broke"

"I have five bucks" Allie chimed in. 

"Take Allie's money, go to Potato Corner and get yourself some curly fries" Aria ordered. He took Allie's money and walked away happily. 

"I'll go with him" Allie said before she followed him.

"You know you never told me why you were staring at me in the kitchen on Monday" I said to Aria.

"And you're never gonna know"

"I also remember that I said that you were gonna regret that. I haven't made you regret it yet, have I?" I asked with a smirk. Aria looked at me with concern washed across her face and all of a sudden everything clicked. She started running away from me. I chased her while she was screaming and laughing.

"Stop sop no stop!" She screamed while laughing.

I grabbed her around the waist and spun her around. "No no!" She squealed. We were both laughing. I set her down and laughed.

I felt something lightly tug on my shirt. I looked down to see a little girl with a big smile and bright green eyes.

"Yes?" I said crouching down to her level.

"I wanted to say you're really tall," she said happily.

"Why thank you" I said with a smile.

The little girl turned to Aria. "How do you kiss him?" She asked her. The look on Arias face was priceless.

"I'm sorry what?" Aria asked sweetly.

"Your boyfriend is so tall I was wondering how you kiss him" she was so innocent. I could hardly contain my laughter. Aria looked stunned, completely caught off guard by the little girl's question.

"He's not my boyfriend," Aria said to the little girl. "He's just my friend," she explained.

"Oh well y'all would look cute together." I stifled a laugh. 

"River!" A woman yelled. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Was she bothering y'all?"

"No ma'am she was fine we were just waiting on some friends" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay again I'm so sorry" she walked away scolding the little girl. I let out a laugh.