Epilouge

"It's moving day," Aria said to me.

"It's moving day" I answered back.

"It's moving day," Xander said, walking into the kitchen.

"Don't remind me," Nicole cried.

"It's moving day," Jason said as he walked into the kitchen. Nicole just glared at him.

"It's moving day" Lavender said, coming into the kitchen.

"I swear if someone else says it's moving day I will lose it"

"It's-" Jesse was cut off by everyone except Nicole.

"Are all your things...you know...packed?" Jason asked mumbling the last part under his breath.

"I just have a few last things left to put in a box."

"Why don't you do that now so we can leave when planned?" Aria suggested.

"Good idea" I hopped off the barstool I was sitting on and went to put away the last of my stuff.

I grabbed the last box that needed stuff in it. I left this for the more breakable items. I took the photo of Aria in my hands.

It's just a photo of her I took one day but she's genuinely smiling and happy. She didn't know I was taking it. I put it in the box lined with bubble wrap.

The next one was the photo of my mom teaching me to ride a bike. It always has been my favorite. Granny gave it to me for Christmas. I put it in the box.

The last one was the one of the football team I got for Christmas. I went to put it in the box but I saw something yellow poking out of the back. I took the back off and found another sticky note. It said thank you for everything -Andy. Andy's the one who did this. He got the team together to take a picture for me? Wow. I put the back on and placed the picture in the box.

I put bubble wrap over the pictures and taped up the box.

I looked around the room one last time. Wow, I've been here for months. I can't believe I'm actually leaving this place. It's not like I grew up here.

I need to go home. I need to see my dad one last time before I leave.
***
"That's all of it," Xander called.

"Bye mom," Aria said, hugging her mom. "Bye dad" she hugged her dad. "Bye Jesse" she hugged him. "Bye Lav" She crouched down and hugged her. "Bye Xander" She hugged him. "Oh come here" she motioned to the rest of her family. They were all crying in a big group hug.

"Come here Adrien" Nicole pulled me in.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" aria cried. After minutes of hugging we all broke off. Aria went off to talk to Xander and Lavender came up to me and I picked her up.

"I'm gonna miss you Adrien" she said with a little frown on her face.

"Don't worry you'll see me soon I promise"

"Pinky promise?" She stuck out her little pinky finger.

"Pinky promise" I wrapped my pinky around hers and promised.

"Are you and Ri-Ri married?" I chuckled at her innocence.

"No we're not but we will be in the future and you'll be our little flower girl"

"Really?!" She said excitedly. 

"Yeah" I put her down so she could run around. Aria walked over to me and I gave her a big hug and a kiss on the head. "You ready?"

"yeah"

"Take care of her, okay?" Xander said.

"Don't worry I won't let anything bad happen to her."  I assured him.

"Good"

We got in the car and rode off to our first destination.
***
I knocked on the door nervous and not knowing what to say. The door opened seconds later

"Son?"

"Hi dad" I said awkwardly.

"Uh come in" he stepped to the side.

"No dad I um just came here to say goodbye"

"Goodbye?"

"I'm moving to Clemson with Aria" I pointed to my truck that was filled with boxes.

"Well uh good luck out there in the real world. You know you can call whenever you need something, I'm still your father after all"

"I know dad"

"Bye son"

"Bye dad" I started to walk away and he started to shut the door but we both stopped in our tracks. "Dad?" I turned around. I ran up to him and gave him a hug, crying.

"I missed you so much son"

"Me too dad"

He got out of the hug and held my shoulders, looking into my eyes. "You've grown up so much and I'm so proud of you. I was way out of line to say those things to you all those months ago. I was in a very bad place that day and I said so many things I regret and didn't mean. I'm so sorry son. I love you"

"It's okay dad I was taken good care of and I was happy but I missed you every second I was there. I'm sorry I yelled at you like that. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you again." We hugged one more time before parting ways.

"Bye son"

"Bye dad"

I walked to my truck and got in.

"Everything okay?" Aria asked.

"Yeah everything's fine" I answered truthfully.

"Where are we going now?"

"To see my mom"
***
I parked the truck and took a deep breath.

"Can I come?" I looked at Aria in shock.
"I want to meet your mom."

I gave her a weak smile. "Of course baby"

We both got out of the truck and I led her to my mom's grave.

"Hey momma" I crouched down closer to her grave. "This is my girlfriend, Aria." I gestured for Aria to crouch down with me, she did. "She wanted to meet you. I know you'd love her, I do. She makes me really happy."

"Hi Mrs. Dunlap" She said to the grave.

"You can call her Lori" she nodded her head.

"Lori, I love your son very much and I promise to take good care of him" I kissed her cheek. "I'm going to leave y'all two alone now" she got up and walked to the truck.

"Momma, I'm leaving. I'm going to Clemson with Aria. We're renting an apartment together. I really love her, momma, she's the one. I'm really gonna miss you. I know I hardly ever come here and talk to you but I promise every time I visit home I will come and talk to you. I love you momma. I'll see you soon." I started to walk away but I remembered something. "Oh and momma Aria's a little bit like me broken on the inside but I love her"