20~hickey

A couple seconds later there was a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said harshly. I know who it is and I didn't mean to snap.

"Adrien," She said slowly.

"I'm sorry. I just had to get out of there"

She slowly sat next to me on my bed. "Why?"

"Because all he talks about is football"

"That's not true"

"Did he ever ask once how school has been or anything?"

"No but-"

"Exactly Aria not once did he ask or say anything not related to football"

"What about when he asked about your granny?"

"One time thing"

"What about when he asked college?"

"He was leading up to me playing football in college. Then he asked you about the scouts."

"What if he's just proud of you?"

"He's not" I grumbled.

"Why not? Why can he not be proud of you?" Her voice raised slightly.

"Because,Aria, he can't! He only cares about himself and football! He doesn't care about me! How can he be proud of something he doesn't care about?" I stood up and yelled.

"He cares about you!" She yelled back and stood up so we were looking at each other.

"He does? Well he sure has a funny way of showing it!" I sarcastically yelled, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"How can you not see that he's proud of you, Adrien?" She yelled.

"He's using me Aria" I yelled. Her face dropped. "He's using me to live the life he wanted for himself but couldn't because he chose love over career. A choice he regrets" I said softly. I looked down at my feet feeling kind of guilty for yelling at her.

"Oh babe" she said, hugging me immediately. "I'm sorry"

"You can't fight me on that one he said that to my face"

"I know, I know and I'm sorry" she looked up at me still in a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. That wasn't nice of me and I'm very sorry about it"

"I raised my voice first, I'm sorry"

"But I'm the one who made it worse."

"How about we're both sorry it's both of our faults and we both forgive each other?"

"That sounds great" I leaned down and kissed her. The kiss deepened as I pushed her body against mine.

Aria broke apart, breathlessly. "I think that's enough for today" she whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean Adrien Dunlap"

"Do I?" I teased before kissing her. I glanced down at her neck seeing that a hickey had formed at the middle of her neck. I smirked knowing I put that there. "Hey look you got a hickey" I said pointing at her neck.

"What?" She squealed immediately putting her hand on her neck. She ran over to the small mirror on the back of my door. "Oh my gosh Adrien!" She squealed. I just laughed at her embarrassed and slightly shocked state. "Don't laugh!" She squealed, hitting my chest.

"Calm down baby it's just a hickey"

"Your family saw that!" A sudden realization came to her face. "What if my mom saw it? My brother would flip if he saw this!"