one.

- edited 11.19.20 -

~August 15 2019

~August 15 2019

~Isabel's pov

My eyes flutter open. My alarm was going off on my phone. It was my first day of senior year. I turn my alarm off and sit up in my bed. I rub my eyes and take the covers off of me.

I get out of bed, stretch and walk into the bathroom. I use the toilet, take a shower and brush my teeth. I dry my hair, and brush it. I get changed and applied a bit of makeup.

I put some perfume on and head downstairs. "Hey mom." i smile. "Morning sweetheart, are you gonna have breakfast or not?"

"No thanks mom , I woke up a bit late today." I answer and she nods. I grab my bag, kiss my mom on the cheek and leave.

Once I get to school I see my best friends , Delilah and Marco. I walk up to them and hug them. "Hey guys!" I excitedly said. "Oh my god issy!" Delilah says pulling me in for a hug. "What did you guys do for summer?" I ask.

"Me and my family went to Egypt" Delilah replies. "I just spent it with Maria." Marco smiles. "Nice, How is Maria?" I wonder.

"Eh she's good, she's in the lunch hall right now getting breakfast with Olivia and Kelsey" he explains.

I roll my eyes at the two names mentioned. I hate Kelsey and Olivia. They're so annoying. They bully people for no reason and it got to a point where they even bullied me.

"Hey did you hear about the transfers joining passic?!" Delilah asks and I look at her confused. "No? Are they joining today?" Marco questions and she nods her head.

"There better be cute boys, because issy hasn't had action in ages" she laughs and I awkwardly chuckle. The last time I had 'action' was about 1 week ago.

.

Me and Marco walk into class and sit where we usually sit. I take out my text books and pencil case and Marco does the same. "I wish we could just go back to summer." I complained.

"I know, school is is boring but hey it's our last year, we don't need to come back after summer!"

"I know." I smile bringing my mood back up. The bell rang and the teacher began explaining things.

I was so tired that I almost fell asleep, until a knock was heard on the door. Everyone turned their attention to the door. The teacher sighs and crosses her arms.

"Come in." she insisted. The door flung open to reveal 2 boys standing there. They walk in and look around. I see the girls eyes widen, and I swear one of them were drooling.

I looked at who they were looking at and my heart stopped. I made eye contact with the boy I didn't want to see for a long time. Kairi. He looks at me and smirks and winks.

I roll my eyes and look back at my paper. "Hello boys." the teacher welcomes them. "Would you like to introduce yourself's?" She asks. They walk up to the front and everyone is looking at them, but me.

"Hey, I'm mattia polibio and I'm a transfer." the tall boy with black hair says. "And I'm Kairi Cosentino also a transfer."

"Ok boys thank you for that, if you would like to go find a seat in the class please do." the teacher points to the class and they nod.

Mattia walks over to some girl across the class and kairi walks over to me and sits next to me. "What do you want kairi?" I whisper. "Nothing, I just wanna sit down you got a problem with that?" He grins at me.

"Whatever kai, you know there are another two seats across the class room that you could sit in." I whisper looking at him as he looks straight at the front at the teacher.

"I know but I want to sit here, now shut up." he raises his voice a little causing the teacher to look at us. "Is there a problem over there?" she asks. I was about to tell her until kairi places his hand on my thigh.

Oh my god. "Uh- um n-no miss. sorry." I stutter. She turns around and I slap kairi's hand off of my thigh. He chuckles a bit.

"Hey can you guys quit talking?" Marco says looking at us. "Sorry mar, this son of a bitch won't leave me alone." I give attitude and kairi looks at me with a 'oh no you didn't' look.

I innocently smile at him and start writing in my book.

.

After class I walked to my locker to get more books out but something caught my eye. I turned around and saw that kairi had his arm around the biggest slut of them all, Kelsey.

I scoff and turn back around. "What's wrong?" I hear someone say. I look up and see kairi standing in front of me with Kelsey.

I mentally face palmed myself. Ugh. "Nothing." I plainly say. "bitch." Kelsey says rolling her eyes and looking away. "What did you just call me!"

"You heard me or are you deaf!?" She sass's. "Slut." I said and she looked at me shocked. "What?!"
"You heard me or are you deaf?" I mocked her from earlier.

"Let's go baby." she says to kairi who was staring at me. I gave him a 'what' look. He sighed and looked away at Kelsey. "Baby, how about you go with mattia and then I'll be there in a minute."

"Fine whatever." She walks away and kairi looks at me. "So I'm guessing you don't forgive me?" I say breaking the silence. "Nah, I don't. What you did meant something to me! You were the one I could go to for my needs." he said almost shouting.

"Wow kairi! So I meant nothing to you." I shout. "No you didn't issy, you were just one of my sluts I went to." he yells back.

I slap him across the face. I grab my bag, put it on my shoulder and walk away to my next class. I was kinda upset.

I was one of his toys. He was having sex with other girls at the same time. All the things he told me. 'You're the only one I sleep with' 'you're amazing' 'you're so gorgeous'. I bet they were all lies. I bet he said it to the other girls he was seeing.

I sigh and walk into my class. I was then upset in that class. The things he said to me kept replaying in my mind.