twenty seven.

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

Four weeks later

Prom

A few days after they went to court they got a phone call from Kimberley seeing how everyone was. She was very happy that Liam was sent to jail.

Mads didn't call at all, not even to see if Delilah was ok. That just shows she wasn't a good friend.

Dominic also called over Delilah's house to say congratulations for getting justice and that if she ever really needed to talk to anyone that he'd be there for her.

-

Maria, Delilah and Issy were all in Issy's room getting ready for prom. They were all so excited.

Delilah was going with Alejandro, Maria with Marco and Issy with Jake. Jake is also going as a guest because he is older then the others and doesn't attend school. Mattia was going with some girl called Maggie, Roshaun was going with a girl called Kira, Alvaro asked a girl called Jade and Robert and Kairi were just gonna go on their own but hang with the others.

Maria wore a red strapless short dress that was went above her knees with a pair of black heels. Delilah wore a turquoise long flowy dress that went down to her ankles. She paired it with a pair of white high heels. Issy wore a peach colored dress that was also long and flowy, that had a peach butterfly on the dress strap. She then wore a pair of beige heels.

Once the girls finished getting ready they went downstairs to see their boyfriends and friends dressed up in suits and some wore bow ties and others wore ties. They looked very handsome.

Isabel walked over to Jake and hugged him. He gave her a flower and slides it on her wrist. He had the same flower on his suit.

"We're are your guys prom dates?" Delilah asks kairi, Roshaun and Mattia. 

"Oh they said they'd wait outside, because Isabel didn't know them so they didn't want to come in" Roshaun explains.

"Oh well they were welcome in, I wouldn't of minded" Isabel shrugs.

All of them make their way outside and saw the three girls standing together.

"Hey girls come over here" Mattia shouted and they made their way over.

"Hey I'm Isabel"

"Hi I'm Jade"

"I'm Kira and this is Maggie"

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Maria and this is Delilah" they all wave and start getting to know each other.

"Ahh oh my gosh, my baby's first prom" Alice, Isabel's mom cheers walking out of the house and down the porch steps over to them.

"I've got my camera for photos. Isabel and Jake you guys go first" Alice tells them.

Isabel and Jake stand next to each other. Issy's arm around his waist and their hands holding.

They both smiled and Kairi sighed and looked away.

Click

"Who's next?" Alice asks.

"We'll go next" Maria volunteers.

-

Once they made their way to the school haul for prom, there was multiple colored lights flashing, music blasting, food on tables, people dancing and a DJ that was controlling the music.

-

After a while of being there and dancing a slow song came on.

"Aw come one ale let's dance" Delilah begs and grabs Alejandro's hand pulling him up.

Alejandro laughs and twirls her around and they make their way to the dance floor.

"Marie will you do me the honor and dance with me" Marco bows and Maria laughs and nods her head.

"Issy? Wanna dance?" Jake asks and Issy agrees.

-

"You know I'm happy I met you" Jake smiles.

"I'm happy I met you too."

"You know your the best thing that has ever happened to me" Jake tells her and she slowly nods.

"Yeah" she sighs and looks down.

-

"Jake do you mind if I go talk to someone a second?"

"Yeah sure take your time" Jake said and un wraps his arms from around Issy's waist and walks the opposite way to Issy.

-

"Care to dance?" Isabel asks as she hold her hand out.

Kairi looks up and scrunches his eye brows together.

"Shouldn't you be with Jake?" Kairi wonders and puts his cup down on the round table.

Issy sighs and grabs Kairi's hands and pulls him to the dance floor. She places her hands around his neck and he puts his arms around her waist.

They stare at each other for a while smiling every now and then.

"Why aren't you with Jake?"

"I had a dance with his already, I thought I'd have a dance with you" Isabel shrugs.

Kairi nods and smirks.

"Why're you smirking?" Issy lightly laughs and Kairi shakes his head.

"Your beautiful" he compliments and Issy blushes.

"Thanks, your not to bad yourself Cosentino" She chuckles and pats his chest.

-

"Bye guys" Issy shouts as Delilah, Alejandro, Marco, Maria, Alvaro, Roshaun and the three girls walk away leaving Isabel, Jake, Kairi and Robert outside the school waiting to be picked up.

"Are you sure your gonna be alright is? You sure you don't want me driving you home or anything?" Jake asks and iss shakes her head.

"No jake, I'll be fine honestly. My mom should be on her way any minute now." She reassures.

"Ok" Jake sighs. "Text me when you get home. Bye" he says and kisses her cheek then waves to the two boys.

"Bye guys" Robert waves.

"Bye Rob" they both say.

"So" kairi says as he rocks on his heel.

"So" Isabel smiles. "How come you didn't ask anyone to come?"

"I don't know" he shrugs. "I didn't have my eyes on anyone"

Isabel nods then sees her moms car pull up.

"This is my ride. See you later Kairi"

"Bye Isabel"

————————————————————-————————————————
[To be continued]

Two more chapters guys. I
I hope your enjoying the story as much as I am writing it.

Anyways...

Stay safe

Black lives matter ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Love you all 💜