eight.

Third person's pov
"Who's confessing love?" A voice was heard from outside Isabel's room. Everyone's eyes darted to the door to reveal a short boy with fluffy there smirking. Kairi.

Isabel's cheeks turned a dark crimson color. She felt the urge to throw up of embarrassment. If she could press backspace on her life, then she would.

"Oh uh" Delilah stutters. "What are you doing here?". "Well I thought I would come hang out with my friends, Well Alejandro and mattia, I didn't know we're they were so I looked on there snap and it lead me here" he explains.

"Now" he spoke sitting on my bed. "Yo why's is wet here" he quickly jumps up looking at the wet patch on his ass.

"Oh um they dumped water over me" Issy states. Isabel didn't know how to feel with him here. She didn't know wether she was catching feelings for him again. Her feelings for him before had wore off once she found out he was with Kelsey, she lost interest.

"Ok" kairi said confused. "Anyways Like I was saying, who's confessing love?"

"Oh it's just my parents" Isabel lies. "There renewing there vows"

"Oh cool" Kairi new She was lying, but he wasn't gonna push her. "So Alejandro, Mattia.. you wanna hang?"

"Yeah sure" They agree. "Girls you wanna join?" Mattia asks. Delilah quickly nods but issy shrugs.

"Come on is" Delilah grabbed her hand. "What could go wrong?"

Isabel finally agrees and they decided to go to a fair that was on, by the beach. Alejandro drove them, with Delilah in the front and Isabel being stuck in the middle of the two boys.

Isabel's pov

Once we got to the fair, Alejandro went to go park the car. We were standing by the entrance on our phones.

"So what ride you wanna go on first?" Mattia asked breaking the silence.

"I wanna go on the Ferris wheel" Delilah smiles. "Me too" I agree. The other boys nod as well.

"So kairi" Mattia smirks. "How are you and Kelsey"

"Bro" he rolls his eyes. "Don't get me started on her, she's a piece of shit, literally. She didn't even believe me when I said I was at Alejandro's last night"

"Yeah that's probably cuz you weren't" Mattia pointed out. I was really confused where was he?

"Where were you?" I ask.
"Oh um...". he seemed nervous

"Sleeping at the party guys house" Mattia jokes. "Uh yeah, I was actually"

"Bro I was only kiddin" Mattia's eyes widen. "Why were you there?"

" issy was there as well I had to pick her up" Delilah said looking at the both of us.

"What?" Mattia remarked confused. His eyes quickly widened. "Oh my god, you guys fucked". He points at both of us with his jaw practically touching the pier that we were standing on.

"What!" I snap. "No we never" I shake my head in disbelief.

"Yeah that would be weird"

Alejandro finally comes back over and we start walking towards the Ferris wheel.

Mattia found a girl that wanted to ride the wheel with so he went on it with her, Alejandro and Delilah went in one together and it just left me and Kairi. Great.

We stepped into the pod thing and sat on opposite sides. I was on my phone and so was Kairi, until he said something so unbelievable.

"We did fuck last night". I quickly looked at his and he was now looking out the pod window.

"Sorry what" I chuckle. "We did not fuck, your just messin"

"No isabel" he looks down. "I'm not"

At this point I believed him. I looked down at my lap as both of my hands gripped on to seat. Kairi fiddled with his fingers in his lap and I looked at him.

"Do you regret" I spoke up. We made eye contact and he shrugs his shoulders.

"No...not really" he sighed. "I mean, I would've preferred it if you weren't drunk but I mean"

"Wait... So it was basically rape" I chuckle and he laughs a little as well and shakes his head.

"You brought yourself on me saying my 'my Pepe isn't small'" he quotes. "Ok that might've been a lie" he chuckles. "But you called me a munchkin." His eyebrows scrunch up, showing the lines on his forehead.

"Well um" I begin. "Did you use... you know protection?" I ask and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"No!"