seven.

- edited 06.02.21 -

~September 2 2019Life

~September 2 2019
Life

~Kairi's pov
I open my eyes and see I'm not in my room. The light was shining in the room through the curtains.

I look down and see issy laying on my chest. Oh god. Don't tell me we fucked. I look under the covers and see that I'm in just my underwear and she was in her underwear and bra.

I mentally slap myself. I have a girlfriend. I need to get home before she wakes up.

I take the covers off of me and get out of the bed without waking her up.

I sit at the end of the bed and grab my pants. I put them on along my shirt. I grab my phone that was on the floor. I looked at the time. Seven forty five.

I put my shoes on and walk over to the door. I look behind me, and issy was now sleeping on her back. I sigh and walk back over to her.

I lightly kiss her head and leave.

I get to my house and run up to my room. I see Kelsey sitting in my bed.

"Kelsey?" I spoke. "What are you doing here this early?"

"Well, I phoned you multiple times after the party but you didn't answer." she jabbed. "So I came here, to see you but you weren't here, so I stayed the night."

"Oh, uh, well I stayed at Alejandro's last night after the party." I lie, putting my keys on my desk.

"Yeah, yeah. Cut the bullshit Kai. I know you were banging isabel." she rolls her eyes standing up.

"Huh? What do you mean I was with Alejandro after the party, even ask him." I continue to lie.

"Alright then pass me your phone." she sneered holding her hand out for my phone. I hand her my phone and she goes to call Alejandro.

God I hope he uses bro code. She calls him and puts it on speaker.

"What's up bro?" ale says through the phone. "It's Kelsey! Was kairi with you after the party last night?"

It was dead silent until he spoke up. "Oh, Um, yeah he came over after the party."

I sigh a sigh of relief. Thanks god. I snatch my phone away from her and take it off speaker.

"Alright, bye bro see you later." I say and hang up. I look at her and she rolls her eyes. Again. What is it with this girl.

"You believe me now!" I snap and sit on my bed. "Hey, I'm sorry I just thought there something going on between you and the slut of the school."

"'The slut of the school' has a name. And its Isabel and she's not a slut for your information! she's only slept with the one she lost her virginity to. And if anything like it your more of a slut then she is." I defend.