epilogue.

Fifteen years later...

Jake lived his childhood dream by going to Hollywood and becoming a famous actor. He was later married to a woman and had two kids. Once Jake moved to Hollywood he cut of all contact and friendship with the gang. They were confused on why he would do this because he was their best friend.

Roshaun got married to Jade. They're the happiest. They both have four children together. He still stayed in contact with his friends but as they grew older they just lost contact. Roshaun got a job as a news reporter on tv and that would be the only time his friends would see him.

Mattia got married to Maggie. They decided that they both didn't want any children. Mattia is still best friends with Kairi and they go over each other's houses. Mattia got a job as a police man. On one of his missions he was shot in the shoulder and was on the edge of death but thankfully the doctors and nurses saved him.

Delilah and Alejandro got married as well and had two kids. One of them actually built a relationship with Corey and are boyfriend and girlfriend. Delilah still tries to keep in touch with Maria and the rest of there friends but some of them don't seem to bother. Delilah works in a high school and is a councilor and helps kids that have had traumatic experiences in their home life. Alejandro joined the army and had to leave for Turkey. He stayed in Turkey for six months then came back to see his family.

Alvaro never got married but had a girlfriend called Rebecca. They both moved to Texas and Alvaro became a lawyer. It wasn't Alvaro's idea to move to Texas it was Rebecca's, in fact Alvaro wanted to stay in New Jersey with his friends and family but Rebecca was determined to move. Rebecca also became obsessive at one point in their relationship and Alvaro decided that, that was enough and he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with her, so he ended things and moved back to Jersey. He then moved in with his mom and got a job as a lawyer again.

Robert didn't get married either or find a girlfriend. Robert has a job at a comic store and lives with his roommate Ralph. There now best friends. Robert doesn't really talk to his childhood friends as much. Robert still plays soccer. Once he found out that Alvaro moved back to Jersey he went over Alvaro's mom house to see him and to hang out. Sadly they didn't see each other again after that.

Maria and Marco ended up breaking up and they both found someone new until Marco got into a car accident and sadly passed away. That was when his friends saw each other for the first time in awhile at his funeral. Maria cried every day. It was her first love and she'd never get to see him again.

Kimberley and Dominic stayed together but they never got married or anything. Kimberley decided to move down to New Jersey and that's were Dominic and her bought a house together. Dominic soon proposed and of course Kim said yes, but they never seemed to plan a wedding.

Mads became a bad person and was sent to jail four times for different reasons. No one really cared about her. She was a bad person. Kimberley would still phone now and then to see how she is and make sure she wasn't hurt somewhere after all they were best friends.

Corey met the love of his life, which was Delilah and Alejandro's daughter. . Corey' dad was so happy for him.

Isabel and Kairi got married and both raised Corey. They were the happiest. Key word were.
Isabel suffered an illness. A bad illness and died. Everyone was upset. Kairi kept drinking and smoking everyday. He even got close to taking drugs and killing himself until his son...their son came and talked sense into him.
Corey took her death hard as well. It was his mom, the one who raised him along with his dad. Corey was only nine when she died. He didn't know what to do either. Once he saw what his dad was doing he thought he should confront him and tell him that this is not what his mom would of wanted. Isabel would of wanted them to be happy and get on with their lives, not morn her death everyday.
Isabel's parents were devastated. But they had each other, and they could go through the death together. Isabel's dad kept to his word and taught Corey baseball. Corey was very close with his grandparents so he trusted them.
One of Isabel's death wishes was for Kairi to move on a find another love, and that is what he did obviously a few years after he got over Isabel. He met a lovely woman called Lainie. She was a nice girl but Corey refused to call her mom. He would always call her by her name.

And that's how Isabel's and Kairi's  love for one another all started out as being each other's.....

Summer fling

———————————————————————————
[THE END]

And that's a wrap.

Thank you, thank you for reading.

I really hope you have enjoyed reading this book.

I know it's a sad ending but hey not all books have happy endings huh?

I just want to say thank you to all the people that have voted on my chapters and wrote nice comments and don't get me wrong some of them were pretty funny and I did giggle on some.

Since I've finished this book, and I've been thinking about starting a new book but like an outsiders one maybe about dally Or Johnny. And if I don't do an outsiders one then I'll make a Corey Haim one because let me tell you that guy hits different. One of those books should be out soon though.

*sighs* this is the last time I'll be doing this >>>>>>>

Anyways and always

Stay safe

Black lives matter ✊🏻✊🏽✊🏼✊🏾✊🏿

Love you all 💜

————————————————

Thank you for reading

Summer fling

————————————————