seventeen.

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

IT'S BEEN three days, and Kairi came to visit be once. I didn't talk to him the whole time he was there.

I couldn't face him just yet.

I WAS IN THE hospital room, packing my things into a bag, that Maria had got from my house.

My parents were taking me home. They hadn't showed up yet so I waited in the room sitting on the bed, scrolling through social media.

I came across a post that was posted by kairi. The picture showed him and Maddie holding hands and the caption read.
'Forever and always🤞12/20/20'

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off.

~ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

Sighing, she got off the bed and walked down the corridor.

Now and then, hearing people's coughs and baby's crying. As she walked past a room, she sat through the window, a mom holding her new born, with the father next to her, cuddling.

She felt sad for a little, but the sadness quickly left her. She carried on walking down the corridor, until she bumped into someone.

"Ah shit" Isabel mumbles as she picks up her bag that fell on the floor.

Issy looks up to see a tall guy. He had dark brown hair, caramel skin, brown chocolate eyes, a button nose and a smile, that looks contagious.

"Sorry" the guy spoke.
"It's alright" Isabel smiles.

"Uh, I'm Liam" he introduces himself, holding out his hand for issy to shake. Isabel shakes his hand and introduces herself.

"I'm Isabel"

"Hey uh could I maybe get your number" he asks. "But only if you haven't got a boyfriend or anything, or unless you have a girlfriend th-"

Isabel cut him of by giggling. She shakes her head and he hands her her phone tot how her number in.

"I do not have a boyfriend" she tells him and he sighs. "How old are you?"

"Twenty, I'm twenty one in March" he replies and she nods. "You?"

"Seventeen"

"Oh, I'm not to old for you am I?"

"No! Not at all. They say the older ones are the mature ones"

"Who says that?" He chuckles.

"I seriously don't know" Issy laughs. She suddenly gets a text from her parents, letting her know that they were outside.

"Oh uh" Isabel begins, putting her phone back in her jean pocket. "That's my ride, text me later"

Liam nods and Issy walks away. Liam turned around and watched her disappear around the corner.

Liam carried on walking up the corridor, to his moms room.

"Hey mom" Liam smiles, sitting down beside her bed. Liam's mom had been diagnosed with stage three cancer a few months ago.

It didn't go down well. His dad almost killed himself, because he wouldn't be able to deal with the death of his wife.

Liam had confront him but letting him know that she wasn't gonna die and was safe hands with the doctors and nurses. He also told him not to do anything like that if she did die, because then Liam himself would be on his own, with no parents, no lover, no kids. The only people he would have was his best friends Jake and Dominic.

"What took you so long" his mom chuckles. "You only went to the toilet, you didn't get in trouble did you"

Liam shakes his head and laughs. "No mom, I didn't. I actually bumped into this girl"

"Oh really, did you get her name?" Liam's mom slightly nudges his arm.

Liam rolls his eyes and nods.

"Yup, her names Isabel"

"Nice name, was she pretty" She asks and her son breaks out laughing.

"Was she pretty? Hell yeah she was. She was hot as fuck"

"Language Liam" his mom warns.

"Sorry, but she was"

"Yeah, Yeah ok. Anyways did you ask her what she was doing in the hospital?"

"No."

"You should of Liam, for all we know she could be pregnant" his mom jokes.

"Yeah, but she was single"

"You can be pregnant, when your not with the father of the child. Anyways how old is she"

"Seventeen, She said that older guys are more mature. Eh" Liam shrugs it off and his mom smile at him.

"What?" He asks him mom.

"It's just that, I won't be able to see you grow up into a man or see your grandchildren" she starts to tear up.

"Mom! Don't say that shit. Of course your gonna see your grandchildren and me grow into a "man"" he reassures.

"If you say so" she sighs.

Isabel got into her mom and dads car, and they started ask questions.

"Why did you tell us you were hospital the second day. Why not the first day Isabel." Her mom snaps.

"Well maybe, cuz I didn't want you there" Issy rolls her eyes and looks out the window.

"Don't speak to your mother like that Isabel! We've told you time and time not to use attitude when talking to us." Isabel's dad cuts in.

"Whatever" Isabel sighs under her breath.

Once the painful car ride, of silence was over Issy ran straight to her room.

She plonked herself on the bed and laid down, starting to doze off. As she closed her eyes, getting comfy until she heard her phone ding.

Isabel groaned, sitting up and grabbing her phone. Hoping it was Liam who texted her, she looked at the notification and rolled her eyes.

Kairi
Yo, Delilah told me you got outta hospital I just wanted to see how you were

Isabel rolled her eyes once again and slammed her phone on her nightstand.

Issy got up and got changed. She brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, washed her face and walked back into her room.

The exhausted girl laid down, closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep.

-