twelve.

Isabel's pov

After I had got home I ran straight to my room. I grabbed the abortion pills and looked at them. I hadn't taken one since I've got them, but I've been telling my parents I have.

Should I? Should I not? I would give birth to a beautiful baby if I don't take them. The baby would die if I do. I close my eyes and breath, before walking into my bathroom.

I lifted the toilet lid, and took the cap off the cylinder pill bottle, and pour them all down the toilet. I then flush them away and put the bottle in the bin.

I walk downstairs and sit at the table, we're three plates of food were. I sigh and see my parents sit down opposite me.

We all start eating, until my mom speaks up.

"Have you taken a pill today?" She asks.

"Uh um yeah...I have" I slightly smile.
"Well that's great. That baby inside of you should be dying now" my mom widely smiles.

I roll my eyes and sarcastically laugh.
"What's wrong honey?" My dad asks and I look up, putting my fork down.

"You guys is what's wrong. I act like it's ok to be killing a baby. I hate it. Which is why I haven't been taking the stupid pills. I'm keeping the baby" I shout and stand up, and walk up to my room.

I just lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking.

Why can't my parents be supportive, yeah I get it I'm seventeen and pregnant, but they could at least be there for me. Kairi, not giving any fucks in the world on how I'm feeling. The only people that have been there for me are Delilah, Maria, Marco, Mattia, Alejandro, Alvaro and Roshaun.

Robert has been on holiday with his family the past few weeks, but he knows and still calls me now and then to check up on me.

I was eventually falling asleep; as my eyes slowly closed and then shot back open once I heard something hit my window.

I jolt up and look out the window, to see kairi chucking small pebbles. I roll my eyes and open the window.

"you wanna play my favorite song as well while your at it?" I yell so he could hear me. He just rolls his eyes and giggles lightly.

"Let me in please I need to explain" he pleaded.
"I think you've done enough explaining for one day" I roll my eyes and close the window, then lay back down on my bed.

Kairi keeps chucking pebbles at my window, then getting louder every time one hit the window. I started getting really annoyed.

I get out of bed and open the window.

"Kairi! I swear to god stop" I shout and he shakes his head no and goes to throw another one.
"Fine! Climb up"

We did this all the time in the summer when he would sneak over. He basically knew all the ways on climbing up to my room front to back.

Once he reached my bedroom he climbed through the window and sat on my bed.

I stand in front of him, arms crossed over my chest as I look at him. He looks up at me confused.

"Well?" I blurt. "What do you wanna explain?"

"Oh yeah right" he smiles. "I'm sorry for earlier. I want to be in the babies life. I wanna be there for the baby"

"Just the baby" I quietly mutter, looking down sad. I understand if he just wants to be there for the baby, but I want him as well. I want to be a family. Not a family that is separated.

He stays silent and I just nod knowing the answer. "Well you've done your explaining now I think it's time you leave" I point to the window.

She shakes his head no and stands up. "I wanna be there for the baby and you" he softly says, while playing with the curl in my hair.

I smile and hug him. My arms rap around his torso and his rap around my shoulders. My head buried in his chest and his resting on the top of my head.

I sigh in the embrace. It felt amazing. His sent. His warmth. His everything. I eventually pull away from the hug and sit on my bed.

He sits next to me and grabs my chin so I look at him. He leans in and kisses my cheek. I start blushing. I know it's not the lips but the cheek is cute.

He lays back in the bed and opens his arms. I lay back with him, and lay my head on my chest, while drawing circles with my finger on his stomach.

"What about you and Kelsey?" I ask.

"I uh I ended it with her. I told her the truth"

"You told her I was pregnant"

"Not exactly, but I think the whole school knows your pregnant" he chuckles.

"Oh ok. What did you tell her then?" I wonder.

He explains what he said to her, I laughed at what he said to her. I mean it had to be done. Someone had to stand up to her, and that was kairi.

I still wasn't so pleased that the whole school practically knows I'm pregnant with kai's baby, but I mean what could I do. It would get out there eventually.

I'm gonna start showing. My stomach will grow along with my boobs. I will put on a bit of weight. I will have morning sickness. Sickness in general. I will feel the babies first kick. That will all happen with kairi. I know I have him by my side though everything now.

I smile at my thoughts and take a deep breath. I take in the sent of kairi and start to doze off in kairi's arms.

Before I fall asleep, I feel him place a long kiss on the top of my head. I smile once more and fall asleep.