three.

- edited 11.22.20 -

-August 26 2019

-August 26 2019

~Isabel's pov

"I love you issy." kairi says holding my hands. "I-I love you to Kai." I smile.

He gets down on one knee and takes a ring box out of his pocket. My hands immediately fly to my mouth and cover it.

Tears formed in my eyes. "I've loved you for so long now Isabel. Your amazing. Your beautiful. Your everything I could wish for. So Isabel grace..... will you ma-"

I quickly jolt awake, sweating. What the hell. I have had that same dream ever since kairi joined passic.

I look at the time on my phone. It was half two in the morning. I lay back down and try to fall asleep again.

After trying, and trying I couldn't fall asleep. I get out of my bed and quietly walk downstairs, to the kitchen. I grab a glass from one of the many cabinets and fill it with water.

I drink the water, clean the glass and put it away. I stand by my kitchen sink for a second, with thoughts running around in my head.

Why is this happening. Why do I keep having the same dream over and over again? Why does it always end at the part where he asks me to marry him? Do I like kairi?

No no no! Nope I hate kairi! Why would I like him?
I push the thoughts to the back of my head and walk back upstairs.

I get into bed and immediately fall back asleep.

~kairi's pov
I was sat in my bed staring at the wall in front of my bed. I looked to the left of me and see Kelsey laying in my bed asleep. It was the eighth time we'd slept together.

That's all she wants to do is have sex. It's so god damn annoying. But then again that's all I wanted from issy.

I sigh. She's not as good at issy! I grab my phone from my nightstand and text the boys.

Da boys 🤪

Guys I made a mistake

Mattia
And that is

I slept with Kelsey again

Alejandro
Why's that a mistake?
she is your girlfriend.

Cuz I don't like her, I'm using her to get over someone

Alvaro
Who you getting over ?

It don't matter

Robert
Yes it does