four.

- edited 11.23.20 -

~August 26 2019

~August 26 2019

~Isabel's pov

Me, Marco, Maria and Delilah were all sat at the lunch table we always sit at.

"So issy, you gonna tell us about the dream?" Said Marco. "Because I really wanna know, what's keeping you up at night"

"So, basically I've been having this dream about kairi."

"Issy, seriously, that's what's keeping you up at night, a dream about kairi? I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but as your best friend I think that's kinda stupid." delilah says shoving a chip in her mouth.

"Yeah I know but it's the dream it's self." I tell them. "Well what's the dream?" Maria spoke sipping her drink.

I sigh. "The dream is where me and kairi are confessing our love for each other and then he asks me to marry him but before i get a chance to answer, the dream ends and i wake up."

"Whoa." Marco gasps. "Why are you having these dreams about him, you don't even know him."

I start to look around, trying not to make eye contact with any of them.

"Holy shit! You know him!" Delilah says dropping her chip.

"So what if I know him, doesn't mean I have to have a bloody dream about him." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but how do you know him?" Marco asks.

"Um we were uh....." I try to say but I couldn't. "Oh and issy What was that comment on kairi's post?" Maria wonders.

"What 'fuck boy'?" I say confused, as to what the problem was with commenting what I commented.

"Well yeah sorta that, but his reply." she spoke. "'That's not what you were saying in bed'." she points out.

My cheeks turn a pinky color and my eyes widen. "Issy? Is there something your not telling us?" Marco smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh! Fine. In the summer we would fuck but that was it! No strings attached." I blurt and they gasp.

"Oh my god issy! I thought you were a virgin." Marco jokes and I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"So why do you hate each other?" Delilah asks.

"Because I wanted to break things off before school starts and he didn't." I explain.

"Whoa." Maria nods. "Now can we stop talking about this" I ask and they quickly nod.

"Anyways Delilah, How was your date with this boy?" I wonder. "What's his name?"

"Well his names Alejandro, and it was a last minute thing I guess. He asked me on a date when I was walking out of school yesterday and then we went to a diner." she explained with a massive grin on her face and her cheeks turning a shade of red.