nineteen.

~30 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

Everyone was around Mattia's house in his basement-room. Mads and Kairi were on Mattia's bed cuddling, Alejandro, Mattia and Roshaun were on his xbox, Alvaro, Delilah, Issy, Marco and Maria were on Mattia's sofa chatting.

"When are you gonna meet Liam again?" Alvaro asks, as he puts his hand into a chip bag.

"I don't know" Issy shrugs. "I was hoping to see him tomorrow for New Years"

"We should throw a party, but only for the gang" Alvaro suggests.

"Hell yeah, we should" Delilah agreed. "We could have it here, that's only if Mattia wants to"

"If I want to what?" Mattia calls out and we chuckle.

"If you wanna have a New Year's Eve party here, only the gang though"

"Sure"

Everyone else agrees and carries on with what they were doing before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie was scrolling through social media until a notification came through.

She quickly read it and swiped it away. The girl smiled to herself, before getting up and grabbing her coat.

"Guys, I have to go" Maddie told everyone and they looked confused.

"Were are you going?" Alejandro asks.

"Oh I met um this girl and she wants to meet up" Mads hesitantly spoke and they all believed her... apart from Isabel.

Isabel stayed quiet as the rest said bye.

"You not saying bye is?" Roshaun asks snapping Issy out of her thoughts.

"Oh uh sorry, bye Mads" She waves.

"Bye Issy. See you guys tomorrow and see you later Kai." Maddie gave kairi a kiss on the cheek then left the room.

"What's wrong is?" Delilah asks.

"Nothing. Why?"

"You just seemed off with Maddie"

"What do you mean?" Isabel scrunches her eyebrows together.

"Like you didn't talk to her the whole time we hung out with her, and you only said bye because Mattia brought it up to you" Marco cut in.

"There's nothing wrong, I'm just tired." Issy tells them and they shrug it off. "Hey is it ok if Liam joins us tomorrow?"

"Yeah, totally. I wanna meet this guy. Make sure he's right for you" Alvaro smirks.

Isabel laughs and rolls her eyes.

————-———-–—––————————-

After the gang hanged out for a while Isabel soon went home.

Her parents were at work so she had the place to herself.

Issy went upstairs to her room to get changed into her pajamas and do her night routine.

When she came back downstairs, Issy made some dinner for herself and sat in the living room, watching a movie.

Once Isabel finished her food, she placed her plate onto the coffee table in front of her.

Her phone soon rang.

Liam☺️

Isabel smiles at the contact name, and paused the movie to answer the phone.