eighteen.

~29 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

Liam texted Isabel the day after they met. Since then they have contently been texting each other and face timing.

Isabel would text Liam when she would hang out with the others. They kept wondering who she was texting but she would always change the subject.

Issy was worried on what the others would think of her texting another guy while pregnant. She didn't know whether they would be disappointed, angry or would stop talking to her.

Isabel and the rest including Kimberley, Maddie and Kimberley's boyfriend Dominic were all hanging out a diner together.

They were all sat in a booth big enough for the thirteen to all have a seat. Everyone was chatting with one another and laughing now and then.

The waiter had taken there orders for there food and drinks. The waiter kept trying to flirt with Mads but she didn't say anything, kairi was the one saying all the stuff.

The waiter soon came back with there drinks and was handing them around.

"And the coke for miss sexy here" the waisted smirks at Mads and she smiles at him taking a sip from the straw. Kairi rolled his eyes and sighed, putting his arm around her.

The waiter walked away and Kairi and Mads started quietly talking.

"What the hell was that?" Kairi furiously whispers.

"What are you on about" the confused girl whispers back throwing her hands in the air.

"You know what I'm on about. I can't deal with you right now Mads" He whispers back and drinks his sprite.

"So Kim, When are you and Mads going back to California? Not that I want you guys to leave, I'm just wondering" Alvaro asks.

"Our flight back to California is in seven days" Kimberley pouts. She then holds up her drink and starts announcing a speech."I just wanna say, coming here and meeting you guys has been the best! I have made some of the bests friends anyone could ask for." She truthfully says and everyone connects there glasses together, smiling.

"Cheers" everyone spoke together.

Soon after, Isabel received a message from Liam. She smiled at the name that popped up on her screen.

"Whatya smiling at?" Roshaun smirks, and everyone's attention turns towards issy.

"Nothingggg" Isabel chuckles.

They all gave her a 'tell us' look.

Isabel sighed and began talking.

"So recently me and a guy I met have been messaging each other, and he's really sweet! We practically face time every night"

"What's the mystery guy called?" Delilah asks.

"Liam verg"

"Wait! As in Liam verg" Dom blurts causing everyone to laugh.

"Uh yeah, that what I just said"

"Liam verg is my best friend and we hung out the other night and all he would do is talk about a mystery girl, saying how much he likes talking to her."

Isabel just smiled to herself.

"You guys ain't disappointed? Are you"

"What! Why would we be disappointed is?" Mattia confusingly asks. "We love you, we'll support you through everything. We're all glad that you gotta boyfriend, right guys"

All of them agreed apart from kairi. Kairi just stayed quiet.

"He's not my boyfriend" Issy playfully rolls her eyes.

The rest of the night they enjoyed their meal together and chatted the night away.

Everyone paid for their food, and got up to go to leave.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I just needa use the bathroom" Maddie announced and they all nod.

Once Maddie was out of sight Isabel spoke up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom as well"

Isabel walked away, and turned the corner to were the bathrooms were.

As she walked down the corridor, she couldn't help but over hear a familiar girls voice talking to another man.

Issy looked around and saw a little room at the end of the corridor. She slowly walked down and looked through the window that was implanted into the door.

Once she looked through the window she was shocked. Isabel blinked multiple times, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Once she figured she wasn't dreaming she ran away and back to the others.

She got there put of breath.

"Whoa there is, Did you run a marathon or something" Alejandro jokingly laughs and Issy nervously laughs along.

"How long does it take just to take a piss? Mads has been in there for a while" Kairi sighs and everyone shrugs.

Few minutes after that was said Maddie came walking back to them.

She smiles at them and walks out the diner towards the cars.

All of them look at each other, narrowing there eyebrows in confusion. Apart from Isabel.

-

•••••••••••••••••••

A short one I know. Sorry.