twenty one.

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

It was the next day, and Isabel and Kairi were going over to Mattia's house to see how everyone was.

-

Isabel got in her car and drove to Kairi's house. She beeped her horn once she was outside, letting him know that she was their.

His front door opened, to reveal Maiya. Isabel waved and smiled at the younge girl. Maiya did the same back and walked down the porch steps to the car.

Issy rolled the window down so they could speak.

"Hey Maiya"

"Hey issy. When can we hang out next? I told my friends about you and they wanna meet you"

Issy laughed and gave her an answer. "Whenever you wanna hang out"

"Yes! how about tomorrow?" She asks and Isabel nods.

"Yo Maiya, move" Kairi yelled. Maiya rolled her eyes and waved bye before walking back inside.

Kairi got in the car and put his seatbelt on.

Isabel started driving, it was silent until kairi spoke up.

"My head is banging"

"Hangover?"

"Yep" he nods. "Hey, I uh I didn't do anything crazy last night?" He laughs. "I can get pretty weird when I'm drunk"

Isabel's cheeks turned a dark crimson color. She just shook her head fast and concentrated on the road.

"Good, cuz I wasn't about to hear you say I got naked in front of people" Kairi chuckles.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday" he apologizes.

"What!?" Isabel asks as she whips her head around to face the fluffy headed boy.

"You know. When I was acting like a total dick towards you and that guy Liam. I'm sorry. He seems nice"

"Oh uh thanks" She smiles.

-

Issy pulled in Mattia's drive way and they both got out. Kairi knocked on Mattia's door but no one answered.

Isabel twisted the door handle to find that it was open. She sighs and walks in the house.

Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun and Mattia asleep on the floor. Robert asleep on the kitchen table with drinks surrounding him, Maria, Marco, Dominic and Kim asleep on the sofa and Mads asleep on a random chair. Still no sign of Delilah.

"Sup bitches" Kairi shouts. They start walking around, shaking them to get up.

-

When everyone is finally awake up they all started cleaning up.

"Anyone seen delly?" Isabel asks and they all either shake their head or shrug.

Isabel sighs and walks upstairs. She looks in the rooms and still doesn't find her.

"She's not upstairs."

"She probably just went home, leave her." Mads rolls her eyes.

"Shut up Maddie" Isabel said, crossing her arms over her chest. "What if something happened to her, what if she's hurt?"

"Then go!" Maddie says, and points to the front door. Isabel rolls her eyes and puts her black bag that was full of red solo cups and food on the floor and says bye to everyone then leaves.

"Come back" Maria yelled and Issy nodded.

-

Once Issy pulled up at Delilah's house she knocked on the door.