prologue.

- edited 11.19.20 -

-July 23 2019

-July 23 2019

"I'm sorry Kai, I just can't keep this up. I'm starting my final year of high school." Isabel explains. The girl had just told kairi that she wanted to stop what they were doing in the summer.

"So! I'm starting my final year of high school as well, we can make this work I promise." the boy pleaded. "No kai, I don't want this thing with you, I don't want to have sex with you daily." she sternly said and shook her head.

"Whatever issy." kairi rolls his eyes. He grabbed his coat from the sofa and walked out. Leaving the girl sitting alone on the chair. She sighs.

Isabel and kairi had been having sex all summer. They met at a friends party. They both decided to stay friends but have sex occasionally. Everything was going so well until, issy started catching feelings for the boy.

She didn't know what to do, she didn't know wether to stop or carry on going. Nobody new about her and kairi. They both wanted to keep it a secret.

She wanted to tell kairi how much she liked him but the fear of him rejecting her , got to her head.

Isabel got up from the sofa and walked upstairs. She opened her bedroom door and sat on her bed. All the memories of her and kairi laying on her bed came back to her.

She took a deep breath and laid down. Her eyes became heavy and started closing. She finally fell asleep wrapped in blankets.

What Isabel Grace didn't know , was that it was going to be one long crazy year.