ten.

Isabel's pov

"Why in hell would you invite kairi over?" Mattia says raising his voice. "Delilah pacifically told us to come over and that kairi is not joining"

"Sorry bro, I just thought that since kairi's our friend he should come"

Mattia just rolls his eyes. "Well now that kairi is here Roshaun, why don't you tel him what Isabel just told us" he yells.

"Mattia no" I whisper.

"Yo, tell me what?" Kairi but's in.

"Don't worry!" Delilah roll her eyes. Kairi sarcastically laughs he throws his hands in the air.

"Well it's obviously something, other wise mattia wouldn't be flipping out at Ro just for inviting me here, since none of y'all wanted to invite me"

"You weren't invited for a reason" I blurted causing him to look at me.

"And that reason is?" He asks sitting next to Marco, on the floor.

I sigh and look down. It was silent nobody was talking. I looked up and saw them all looking up at me.

"Um I'm p-pregnant, with your child" I tell kairi, and his eyes widen.

"Oh uh um o-" I cut him off before he could finish the sentence.
"But don't worry, I'm having an abortion"

Gasps were heard. I didn't wanna get rid of the child, it's just what's for me and kairi. I'll be a single mother at 17 and I doubt kairi will help me with anything, and my parents.

Kairi stands up and walks out of Delilah's room. I hear the front door slam and I look up at everyone.

For the rest of the night Mattia, Marco, Maria, Delilah and Alejandro has comforted me, and Roshaun and Alvaro had to leave, but they said they'd check up on kairi on there way home.

One week later

It's been one week since me telling my friends I'm pregnant, I've told my parents. They didn't take it well but soon became relieved once I told them I was having an abortion.

It was the day, that I was going to the clinic to see the doctor for tablets. Maria said she'd come with me since Delilah and Marco were busy with family.

The other boys said they would talk with kairi and see how he is holding up.

I walked downstairs to see my mom eating breakfast and my dad reading the news paper.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I wave, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a juice carton.

"Hey sweetie" my dad smiles putting his news paper down, drinking his cup of coffee. "Is the appointment today for the abortion pills?"

"Yes dad" I roll my eyes and sigh, sitting on the other side of the table.

"Who's picking you up?" My mom asks.
"Maria" I nod.

"Is that boy going?" My dad then asks me with a disgust look.
"No dad, he's not" I roll my eyes.

My parents always annoy me. They hate it when I have boyfriends or even a boy that's a friend.

"Hey uh mom dad" I spoke up tapping my finger on the table.

"Yeah Isabel?" My dad looks up and so does my mom.

They always call me by my full first name. They hated all the nicknames my friends and family give me. They say 'we've named you Isabel for a reason, not so people can call you issy or whatever'