twenty.

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

It was now the time of the New Year's Eve party and Isabel, Delilah, Maria, Kim and Mads were all in Isabel's car driving to Mattia's house.

Once they got there Maria knocked on the door and it was opened by Alejandro.

All the girls walked in and Alejandro wrapped his arm around Delilah.

Isabel, Maria, Kim and Delilah were all shocked because they had said it was just gonna be a gang party but from what there seeing; it's a whole school party.

People were already pissed and passed out on Mattia's sofa. Other people were dancing and others were in the kitchen getting drinks.

As Isabel looked around she saw Mads and Kairi making out. Issy rolled her eyes and remembered she had Liam.

Isabel walked over to were the drinks were and poured herself a lemonade.

Delilah was getting drunk in a corner, Maria and Marco were dancing with each other, Mattia and some other girl were swapping saliva, Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun and Robert were dancing, Kim and her boyfriend, Dominic were making out in a corner and Kairi and Mads were doing the same thing as earlier.

-

It was eleven fifty five and there was no sign of Liam yet.

Isabel sighed to herself and walked over to Maria.

"Hey" She yells over the music. "Have you seen delly anywhere?"

Maria just shook her head and carried on dancing.

The girl just rolled her eyes. Isabel walked over to a seat and sat down.

"Aye! Everyone" Mattia shouts turning the music off. "It's thirty seconds till the end of twenty nineteen."

Everyone cheers and and raises their drinks in the air.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"Six"

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"One!"

"Happy new year" people scream.

Liam didn't show up, no sight of Delilah, people drunk; Isabel was board.

She got up from her seat and walked over to Mattia.

"Hey tia, ima go now" She waves and Mattia nods.

"Yo, take Kai with you. N-None us can take h-him home and his mom said he ain't aloud t-to stay over. And um... y-your the only one who a-ain't pissed" he yells.

Issy just nods and walks off to find kairi.

"Be safe" Mattia then shouts and Isabel smiles to herself.

She new that the girls were gonna spend the night at mattia's and so were the boys so there was no point in asking them if they needed a ride home.

"Hey kairi! Come on we're leaving now" Isabel yells.

"H-Hold on" he says holding his finger up in her face. She rolls her eyes and grabs his arm pulling him away from a group of boys.

She puts kairi in the car and then drives to his house.

"Kai, we're here" she shakes him awake.

"Mhmm" he mumbles.

He opens his eyes and smiles at Issy.

"Y-you know Isabel" he points at her. "Yo-your very bootiful" he wrongly says beautiful and Isbale just laughs and shakes her head.

"And I'm v-very glad your my girlfriend"

"No kai. I'm not your girlfriend. Maddie is your girlfriend"

"Oh" he pouts. "Y-you make me very happy Issy"

"Thanks" She chuckles.

"I love you"

Isabel's cheeks heat up and her eyes widen.

"Your drunk Kai."

"So...I still love you. I love you. I love you. I l-love you so s-So much"

"Kairi, you should go" Isabel quietly says as she plays with her fingers in her lap.

"Why?"

"Because your drunk, you don't know what your saying, and your home"

"Oh....ok" he shrugs and takes his belt off. Before he opens the door he looks at Issy.

He leans in his crashes his lips into hers. She kisses back straight away.

She loved this feeling. She loved the feeling of Kairi's lips on hers.

She felt passion in the kiss. She felt sparks. Issy felt like the whole world had stopped and it was just them.

Isabel soon pulled away once she remembered he was drunk and had a girlfriend.

They looked at each other for a while. Kairi got up and left the car but before he could shut the door Isabel spoke up.

"Sorry"

Kairi have her a smirk. "I'm not sorry"

He shut the door and walked into his house.

Isabel's cheeks still red, she drove home, parents asleep, she went to her room to text Delilah.

Hey, u ok? I barely saw you at the party? Love u lots. Goodnight❤️.

Isabel turned her phone off and got changed into pajamas and soon fell into a slumber.

-

Delilah laid in one of Mattia's spare bedrooms, naked.

She didn't know what to do. She was upset.

Tears rolled from the corner of her eyes. Her phone buzzed. It was a text from Isabel.

Delilah didn't bother to open it, since she was to stiff to move.

She didn't know how she was gonna tell Alejandro what had happened or tell issy her best friend or even the gang.

She didn't want it to happen. She kept trying to make him stop, but he wouldn't listen. He just kept going and going until he left.

Delilah was raped...

-
[To be continued]

Sorry I haven't updated this story in awhile it's just that I have another book out and I was just focusing on the first few chapters.

Anyways I'll be updating daily.

Stay safe!

Love you all ♥︎