eleven.

Isabel's pov

Two weeks later

I have told my friends that I'm not gonna do the abortion and have the baby, but I haven't told kairi yet.

I don't know why, but I feel like me having his baby, is gonna work out. I'll have a happy life and so will kairi.

It's the end of school and I'm waiting outside for kairi to leave. Im gonna tell him that I'm keeping the baby. 

As I was waiting for kairi, I saw everyone rush out of school. I sigh as I stand there waiting. I had gotten out early that day.

Once I finally say Mattia I knew kairi would be with him and his friends. I look up to see kairi....and Kelsey. He had his arm around her shoulder.

I'm guessing he hasn't told her about the pregnancy. As he walks down the steps he notices me and I slightly wave.

He started talking to Kelsey about something that caused her to roll her eyes and walk away from him.

The short boy that was yet taller then me, with fluffy dark brown hair, brown puppy dog eyes starts walking over to me. I'm not gonna lie, he was really attractive and I think I may or may not be starting to catch feelings.

Once he approached me, I smile at him.
"Hey Kai"

"Hey is" he nods. I sigh and go to speak but he cuts me off. "Um I just wanted to say, it's ok... have the abortion. I have a life to live and so do you."

That right there shattered my heart. I wanted to keep the baby... but he didn't. I look down and feel tears form in my eyes. I quickly blink them away and shake my head, looking up at him.

"wow kairi" I say rolling my eyes and walking away. No one new about the baby except from my friends and of course kairi. My parents new, I'm not sure about kairi's parents though.

As I'm walking away kairi starts calling for me. "Issy! Issy Wait! Isabel! I thought that's what you wanted!"

I spin around to face him. He looked confused. "Yeah well, you know the thing we're you change your mind....yeah well that's what I did" I shout.

"What? Why?" He asks, scratching the back of his head.
"Because I can't stand the fact that, I'm killing the child that's inside of me Kai. It's horrible. You try being a girl and having to kill a baby. I couldn't live with myself. The guilt would live with me, but obviously not for you" I whisper the last part.

By now everyone was looking at us. I didn't care. All I cared about was telling kairi.

"Issy....I'm sorry" he looks around.
"No your not" I shake my head. "Your not sorry, you caused all of this. You caused the pregnancy"

"What the fuck! No only me. You were the one that was all up on me at the party" he yells, causing me to be silent for a few seconds.

"Whatever kairi. I knew this could never work out; I have no clue why I thought it would" I sigh before walking away, and getting into my car.

Kairi's pov

"Whatever kairi. I knew this could never work out; I have no clue why I thought it would" she sighs and walls away, to her car.

I look down at the floor, upset. I turned around to see everyone look at me. I roll my eyes and walk away with the boys.

"What the fuck kairi!" Kelsey yells as we all get to Alejandro's car. Mattia, Ale, Alvaro and Roshaun all got in the car, meanwhile I stood, leaning against the car door, while Kelsey was mouthing off again and Olivia agreeing with everything she says.

"You cheated on me with THAT skank" she laughs. "Jeez, you could've gone for someone that's good looking. But then again.... I'm the only good looking person who attends Passaic"

I just roll my eyes, before putting both of my hands in my front jean pockets.

"Listen kelsey, I'm fed up of you, Thinking your all that. Your so full of yourself. Face it kels, your not the most prettiest girl ever. Not everyone drools over you. Get out of the fantasy we're everyone drools over you, and likes you because no one does. Everyone just thinks your a slut" I truthfully say and get in ales car.

"Whoa" Alvaro laughs. "That was quite a show"

"Yeah, well it's over now" I roll my eyes and smile. "Let's go to Chick-fil-a"

All the boys agreed and ale started driving.

"So you broke up with her?" Mattia said looking over at me.

"I mean I guess I did, I said some mean shit" I sigh. "Which now I think was a bit to mean. God I'm such a bad person"

"I mean...." Mattia quietly spoke.
"Thanks bro. You know your suppose to be my best mate" I laugh.

He laughs and shakes his head, looking from out the window at me.

"Issy needs you" he confronted. "She's not having the abortion no more, and her parents aren't really supportive; yeah I get it, we're her friends....... but we're not the father of the baby"

He's right. I sigh as I fiddle with my fingers in my lap. I nod and look up out the window.

We finally got to Chuck-fil-a, and ordered food. We sat at a table, talking and eating. A few people came up to us asking for pictures and we happily agreed.

We were now on our way home, jamming to the good music that was playing.

"Hey uh ale, don't drop me home" I say, grabbing there attention.

"Well were do you want me to drop you?" He slightly laughs.

"Yeah. Won't your mom get mad, for not being home?" Roshaun asks and I just shake my head no.

"We're do you wanna be dropped?" Alejandro asks.

"Isabel's house"