nine.

Isabel's pov

"No"

Once those words escaped his mouth I was in instant shock. What if I'm pregnant. I'm not ready to be a mother.

"I thought you would be on birth control"

"What do your just gonna assume I'm using birth control" I spit. "Not every girl takes pills. God your so dumb"

"sorry Jeez" he holds his hands up in defense and I just let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Kairi! I could be pregnant with you child and all you can say is 'sorry Jeez'" I roll my eyes as tear formed in them. "Fuck man" I mumble.

Once the ride was over I got out of the pod and didn't talk to anyone. Tears still in my eyes, dropped now and then.

We all stood in a circle. My arms crossed as me and kairi kept shut.

"Hey, why are you guys being so quiet for?" Alejandro asks.

I shrug and so does kairi.

"There probably, shocked that they fucked again" Mattia laughs.

"Fuck you mattia. Fuck all of you" I shout and run away and out of the fair.

I call an Uber to come pick me up and when it does I rolled them my address. My phone kept blowing up with text messages from Delilah, Mattia and Alejandro But no kairi.

I feel so bad for telling them to fuck off. I looked out the window in the car. Sighing. It started raining. The water droplets slowly fell down the window as tears over flood my eyes.

I get it I may not be pregnant but what if I am. What is my mom gonna say, or my dad.

"You must be popular to be getting all those notifications" the driver chuckles.

"Mm" I reply not even looking at her.

"Bad day huh" she slightly smiles.

I thank her, and pay her then get out of the car. I walk into my house quietly and see my parents sitting on the sofa laughing while watching TV.

I sigh and walk up to my room. I lay there on my bed staring at the ceiling. I look down at my stomach and rub it.

If I am pregnant what am I gonna do. Am I gonna keep it or have an abortion.

My phone began ringing on my nightstand. I sit up and grab my phone, reading the contact name.

Delilah💃

I answer it and she starts rambling.

"Issy What the hell" she yells. "What'd we do?"

"Nothing don't worry" I smile at her through the FaceTime."I'm sorry for walking you to fuck off it just that something jet playing on my mind"

"It's ok" she sighs. "What's wrong. What was on your mind to make you flip out like that?"

"Once I tell This you promise not to tell anyone else. Not even my parents" I say and she nods.

I explain how I might be pregnant and she's in total shock.

"Well um have you take a you know a test?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Well that's what where doing tomorrow, we're gonna definitely see if your pregnant"

"Ok..."

We carried on talking for the rest of the night and the thought of me being pregnant got pushed to the back of my head.

The next day

"Issy" My mom called for me from my room. "Delilah's here"

"Coming" I yelled and gathered my things. I put my purse in my bag along with my phone, keys to the house and other random stuff.

I walked downstairs to see my mom chatting with Delilah in the kitchen. My dad had gone to work so he should be back later.

"Hey delly" I smile and she turns around.
"Hey issy, you Ready?" She asks and I nod.

"Bye mom, I'll be back before dinner". I hug her goodbye and we get in Delilah's car.

We drive to the pharmacy to the the tests and we bought five.

"Wow girls doing the dirty already" the cashier chuckles and I roll my eyes.

Once we leave the shop we went back to Delilah's. We ran upstairs into her room and she handed me the pregnancy tests.

"Hey del, promise me that if I am pregnant you'll still be my best friend and stick with me through everything"

"Aww issy, of course I'll stick with you through everything and remain your best friend" she smiles pulling into a hug.

-

I walk into the bathroom and take out the test. I pee on al of them and set them on the counter.

I don't even look at them. I turn my back and face the shower. Tears formed in my eye as I thought about being a pregnant. And if I am pregnant I'm gonna be a single mother.

After a while I decided to look at the tests. I sigh before turning around. I pick them up and read them.

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Negative

I drop them and cry. I'm fucking pregnant. The next minute the door opens and I face Delilah. She gave me a sympathetic look and I nod.

She hugs me and we lie on her bed. She had me in her arms as I cried.

"I'm not ready to be a mom. What am I gonna tell my parents? What am I gonna tell our friends......." I cry. "What am I gonna tell Kai" I whisper the last part.

She rubs my back while shh'ing me.

"Shall I call over our friends?" She asks and I look at her.
"As in Marco, Maria and the boys" she clears up and I nod. "But not kairi" I whisper wiping my nose.

She calls everyone over and we tell them. They all sit in her room shocked.

"I'm so so sorry issy" Maria hugs me. "T-thanks Maria"

"Um a-are you gonna keep it?" Alvaro asks and I shrug.

"I don't know" I sigh. "I would feel so guilty, knowing I've taken the baby's life but then again I don't think I could handle a baby on my own"

"We understand" Marco nods. "And if you ever need anything, remember we're all here for you"

I smile at his comment. Mattia brings us into a group hug and we just stand there hugging for a while, until the door opens.

"Hey guys" a familiar voice says. I quickly look over and see kairi. Our eyes meet and I start crying again.

"Kairi What the fuck are you doing here?" Alejandro asks. "No one invited you"

"Damn that's harsh. Roshaun invited me" he points over to Roshaun sitting in the corner of the room.

"What the actually shit Roshaun" Matti said looking at him confused.