twenty five.

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

The day of the gender reveal.

"Gosh I'm so nervous" Isabel said to Jake.

Jake found out she was pregnant once she started showing.

Her, Jake, Kairi and Delilah were sat in Isabel's car on the way to the hospital.

"I hope it's a girl" Delilah spoke from the back.

"Me too" Jake sighed and looked out the window, smiling. Jake was happy for Issy and Kairi. Jake said that he would support Isabel no matter what.

"I wouldn't mind a boy" Isabel said and pulled into a parking space.

"Yeah, me too" Kairi agrees and nods his head.

They all got out and made their way inside. They were all waiting in the waiting room. Jake and Isabel sat next to each other and Delilah and Kairi sat next to each other.

Everyone was talking until a doctor came to get them.

"Can I see Isabel Grace please?"

Isabel stood up and so did Jake and Kairi.

"Um the father of the baby can come through" the doctor said and started walking to a room.

Kairi followed them.

They got in the room and Issy got on the bed and pulled her shirt up, exposing we stomach.

The doctor put gel onto her stomach and smeared it around with a sonography.

Both of them saw the baby on the black and white screen.

Isabel smiled and so did Kairi.

"Would you like to know the baby gender now or at birth?" The doctor asked and Issy and Kairi looked at each other and nodded.

"Now please" Isabel said.

"Ok" the doctor nodded and carried on looking. The doctor smiled and looked at the pair.

The doctor told them the baby gender.

Kairi and Isabel looked at each other with massive smiles plastered on their faces. Kairi pulled her in for a hug. The both squeezed each other, and started getting teary eyed.

-

"Ok now can you tell us the baby gender" Delilah pleaded as they sat down at Mattia's house were all of their friends were.

"Ok so we haven't thought of names or anything but... me and Kairi are both happy with the baby gender."

"Aww come on spit it out!" Maria laughs.

"Ok ok!"

"The baby gender is a boy!" Kairi tells everyone.

'Yes''s and 'oh my god''s were heard.

"Oh my god we're gonna have a baby Kairi running around" Roshaun shouted.

"Yes! You better name him Kairi junior" Mattia laughed.

"We don't know what we're gonna name him yet" Isabel chuckles.

-

They all settled down and Isabel went home.

She walked through her door and saw her parents in the kitchen talking.

"Hello sweetie" her dad welcomed. "How did the ultrasound go?"

"Amazing"

"Ohh am I gonna have a grandson or a granddaughter?" Issy's mom piped up.

"Your gonna have a grandson" Isabel smiled and both parents pulled her in for a hug.

"You hear that Matt, ima have a grandson" Alice yelled.

"You hear that Alice, I'm gonna have a grandson! And I can teach him baseball" Matt replies to Alice.

"What are you gonna name him?" Alive asks and Issy shrugs.
"I don't know. I like the name Tom"

"Oh, no honey" Alice shook her head. "How about Callum?"

"No Alice how about.."Matt quickly said. Suddenly Isabel's dad came up with a name that Issy loves.

"Corey?"

—————————————-————————————————————————-

[To be continued]

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry.

Also Sorry if you don't like the name Corey. I do so I just wanted to use that name.

Also I think I've only got like five or six chapters left of this book idk I might only have four.

I hope everyone has had a good day!

Anyways...

Stay safe!

Black lives matter ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Love you all 💜