thirteen.

Isabel's pov

3 days later

I walk into school, and I get a few stares now and then but not as many as I thought I would.

As i walk down the corridor I notice kairi and the boys. I look over at them and me and kairi make eye contact.

Ever since I forgave him the other day, we've been good friends. He's been checking up on me even though I've told him multiple times that there's nothing to worry about.

I wave at him and he waved back. He makes his way over to me and I quickly roll my eyes, making sure he doesn't see.

"Hey" he smiles. "How're you feeling?"

"Fine Kai" I sigh. "And what have I told you about checking on me every time you see me"

"I know" he looks down. "It's just I worry about you issy and I know I shouldn't but I can't stop thinking about you"

I smile and him and hug him. "Thank you kairi"

"It's alri" he spoke as he wrapped his arms around

"I'm gonna go back to the boys now, see you around is"

"Say hi to the boys for me. See you around Kai" I wave and walk away towards my other friend group; well Maria and Delilah. Marco has been hanging with kairi and the others and I'm happy for him. Finally not only hanging with girls.

I see Delilah and Maria in the distance so I run up to them.

"Hey girlies" I greet, while hugging them.

"Hey issy" they both said. "Whats up?"

"Nothing much, just really tired, you?" I ask and they shrug.

"Eh...been better" Delilah laughs.

We chat a bit more, go to our lockers and go to our classes.

After school I headed home and went upstairs. It was soon dinner, and that was awkward.

I went back upstairs and FaceTimed the others for a little, then fell asleep. And that's basically how the next few weeks went.

2 months later.

"I'm scared Kai" I say holding his hand.

We were at the clinic for a scan; My first scan. I'm so nervous.

Kairi had actually asked to join me, because I was originally gonna go on my own since everyone else was really busy with family or their jobs that they had.

I was really grateful that kairi wanted to come. I don't think I could've done this on my own.

"What if they say something is wrong with the baby. What if they say I'm not doing a great job.... or what if they s-"

"The baby's gonna be fine." Kairi cut me off. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Are you sure"

"I'm positive issy." He reassures.

I was finally called, kairi was allowed to come in since he was the baby's father.

I laid down on the bed they had in there. It had paper on it and there was a monitor right next to the bed.

"I'm gonna need you to pull up your top" the nurse says and I nod. I lift it up revealing my stomach.

She put some gel on my stomach and a stick thing. I quickly grabbed Kairi's hand and squeezed it because I was scared and nervous.

He looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes. I look back over at the nurse who was looking at a little screen.

I saw a small smile grow on her face.

"Is the baby ok?" I ask and she nods.

"Everything looks fine"

I sigh a sigh of relief, all this build up of nervousness turned out to be nothing. I had no reason to be worried.

"Um c-can you tell us the gender?" Kairi stutters.

"Not right now... but in about 6 or 7 months we will be able to" she nods.

"Ok t-thank you" Kairi thanks her and I wipe my stomach. I pull my top down and got off the bed. Kairi hands me my bag, that was on his lap and we thank the nurse again.

As we walk back to my car, I feel kairi looking at me. I turn my head to face him, but he looks forward.

"You ok?" I ask, as I get into the car. He just nods, and does his belt up.

"Why?" He said looking out the window.

"I don't know, it's just that you were crying?"

"Well duh issy!" He rolls his eyes. "It's my first child for gods sake, of course I'm gonna cry. I was happy"

"Alright!" I sigh as I grip onto the steering wheel. "I was only asking."

We pull up at his house and he takes his belt off.

"Wanna come in?" He asks. "You know... to see my mom"

"Sure" I nod. "Does she know?"

"Know what"

"That I'm pregnant"

"No" he whispers under his breath.

"Well, when are you gonna tell her?"

"Now" he says as he gets out the car. I sigh and turn off the engine.

We walk in his house, and see his mom cleaning there table and his sister in the living room watching TV.

I've met his mom and sister a few times before when I've come over.

"Issy!" Maiya yells as she runs to me hugging me. Me and her got along very well.

"Hey maiya" I smile and hug her back. "How's your day been?"

"Boring! But now that your here, you wanna watch Netflix with me?"

"I will in a little okay, I just need to talk to your mom" I tell her and she nods, walking back to the sofa.

"Hey, mom" kairi says, hugging her.
"Hello kairi, Hello Isabel"

"Hey Mrs. Cosentino" I wave.

"Mom, we need to tell you something" kairi blurted.

"What is it kairi? I swear if you ask me to do you laundry again I wi-"

"MOM!" He shouts, cutting her off. "WE need to tell you something" he points to me and him.

"Oh ok. What is it?"

"I-Isabel's pregnant, and I'm the father" he stuttered.