fourteen.

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

After we told Kairi's mom that I'm pregnant, she actually took it better then my own parents.

I was a bit upset about that but I didn't let the thought bring me down.

It was now me, maiya and Kairi's mom in the kitchen. Kairi had gone to his room to play on his xbox.

"Isabel, listen to me" Mrs.Cosentino said. "If you need anything sweetie, then you know where I am."

I smile at her. My parents would never be like that to me.

"Thanks Mrs.Cosentino"

"Oh please call me Nora"

(I think that's his moms name idk so don't attack me in the comments😂)

"Thanks Nora"

After a while of talking with Nora and Maiya, Maiya brought up something that me and kairi hadn't disgust.

"Issy, are you and kairi like boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Well shouldn't you be since your pregnant?" She questions.

We told her at the same time we told Nora.

"No, not all parents have to be together when raising a child"

"So that means you and kairi can have like other boyfriends and girlfriends?"

I thought for a second and slowly nodded.

"Yeah I guess"

Once we finished talking I decided to go upstairs and talk with kairi.

I knock on his bedroom door and hear a faint 'come in'.

I open the door and see kairi with his gaming head phones on, sat in his gaming chair.

"Hey" he greets as I sit on his bed. "Hey. Can we talk?". He nods and turns around to face me and takes his head set off.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Well you know since we're not like boyfriend and girlfriend" I sigh and he nods. "I was thinking... well Maiya actually brought this up but... um are we gonna be with other people while caring for the baby?"

"I mean yeah I guess. When I find someone that I'm in love with I'm gonna wanna be with them and your gonna wanna be with someone your in love with"

"Y-Yeah"

I don't know why but I felt something wrong. Him saying that he'll find someone who he's in love with and wanna be with them kinda stung. I'm not jealous am I- nope, nope! I am not jealous.

I smile at him a lay down on his bed.

"Is it ok if I have a nap, on your bed?"

He nods and turns back around, continuing his game.

I finally fell asleep, after hearing him yell at him game and then soon apologizing after.

"I love you so so much Isabel" kairi says as he pulls away from the kiss.

"I love you so much too kairi" I smile.

The cute boy that tood before me smiled back and got down on one knee, pulling out a black jewelry box.

My hands flung towards my mouth as tears filled my eyes.

"Isabel.... I've loved you for so long now and I don't know how else to express my feelings for you" he begins. "So Isabel Grace will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"