twenty three.

~𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

"What's going on?"

"Delilah cheated on me!" Alejandro yells as he points at Delilah.

"What! No she never"

"Oh yeah! Well explain the hickeys on her neck"

Isabel just looked down not knowing what to say. She wanted to tell Alejandro the truth about why Delilah has those hickeys on her neck but she couldn't. She promised Delilah that she wouldn't speak a word of it.

"Alejandro please. I didn't cheat" Delilah pleads. "I would tell you but I don't want you to look at me differently"

"Of course I would look at you differently Delilah! You cheated. And I thought Maddie was the only skank in our friend group"

"You don't mean that Alejandro" Isabel butts in.

"Yes! Yes I do. What is wrong with our friend group man" he lowers his voice and places both of his hands behind his head. "Like none of the girls can stay loyal"

"Alejandro I think it's best if you leave"

"Yeah, I think your right Isabel!" He shouts and gets in his car then drives off.

Isabel looks at Delilah and runs to her and hugs her.

Isabel could heat her sobs and her uneven breathing. Issy rubbed her back in comfort.

"Shh. It's ok delly. How about we go to your room? We can talk in their"

Delilah nods and they make their way upstairs. Both girls sit on Delilah's bed hugging still.

"Can I ask you something?" Isabel asks and Delilah nods. "Do you know who did it?"

Isabel held her breath waiting for an answer. She had some sort of idea who it could be but she put that thought to the back of her head.

Delilah day up and nodded her head.

Isabel's breath hitched. She was gonna find out who did this to her best friend. Who hurt her. Who ruined her relationship with the boy she loved. Who caused her to cry every day. She was gonna find out who raped her best friend.

"I'm so sorry Issy" she cries. "I-It was L-Liam"

Isabel's heart broke. She couldn't believe the boy she had been living with did that.

Issy felt a lump in her throat. She wanted to hurt Liam. Issy wanted to send him to prison.

Isabel got up and left her room, with Delilah following behind.

"We're are you going?"

"To the police station"

"No issy!"

Isabel quickly spun around to face her best friend who had tears of worry in her eyes.

"Why Delilah! Why can't I go to the police station to hand in a rapist? Why can't I go to the police station to get justice for you? Why... why can't I?"

"I just don't want anyone finding out...ok. They'll look at me in the school hauls like 'I'm the girl that got raped at a New Year's Eve party' or 'the girl who got raped' and I don't want that." Delilah explains.

"Ok well then we'll tell the police to keep quiet about your name and we'll only tell our friend group because their our best friends and they deserve to know. We will definitely tell Alejandro because I want your relationship back together. We need to tell your parents del. They have to know. I want you to be happy again delly."