sixteen.

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

I flutter my eyes open to see Delilah, Maria and Marco sitting around the bed I was in.

"W-were am I?" I stutter.

"Your at the hospital, you passed out at the airport and we d-don't know why" Delilah answered.

As I took in what she was saying I quickly sat up.

"T-the baby. Is the baby ok" I ask and they shrug.

"The nurse said they'd have to do a scan when you awake" Marco said and I nod.

"W-Weres kairi?"

"He um he went home with mads" Maria looks down. "But the boys are here and so is that other girl Kimberley. She said she would come see how you were do she doesn't seem like a bad person"

"I'll get the nurse" Marco says and leaves the room. Once he left that's when I broke down in tears.

"Hey, Hey. It's ok" Delilah reassured and I shake my head.
"It's not though. If the child hasn't made it, then I don't know what I'm gonna do"

The nurse walked in and put gel on my stomach. She started looking at the monitor screen, as I held onto Maria's hand.

"I'm nurse Curtis by the way"

She looked over at me and smiled.
"Everything looks good." She tells us and I sigh.

"Um why did I pass out?"

"We ran a test on you and found out that you were dehydrated, so I have a water bottle here" she says pointing to the bottle that stood on the table. "If you could drink that then you should be fine. We're gonna keep you in hospital for a few days though, just to run more tests. Your also connected to a drip, just so we can put more fluids into your body. Can we call anyone like mom? Dad?"

I shake my head. The nurse nods and walks out the room. Maria grabs the water bottle and hand sit to me.

"Thanks" I smile and take a sip.

The next minute we hear a knock on the door. Our heads shoot up to face were the knock was coming from.

It was the boys and Kimberley.

They smile at me and sit around the bed.

"H-Hey I'm Kimberley, but my friends call me Kim" she holds her hand out for me to shake, and I do.

She seems nice.

"Isabel. But my friends call me issy or is. How come you didn't go with Maddie and kairi?" I ask and she shrugs.

"All there probably gonna be doing is making out, and I'd be third wheeling" she chuckles.

After a few hours of just talking Kim left to meet up with her boyfriend. She said his names Dominic. Mattia, Roshaun, Alvaro and Robert had to leave to go home, so it just left Maria, Delilah, Marco and Alejandro sitting in the hospital room.

We heard another knock on the door and a nurse walked in.

"Sorry to bother you, but visiting hours ended a few minutes ago, so i need you guys to leave" she awkwardly smiles and we nod.

"Hey, uh nurse Curtis is it ok if someone stays with me, it's just that I don't wanna be alone"

She nods. "I'll leave you guys to decide on who's staying, when your finished your gonna have to leave"

The room filled with 'ok's' and 'alright's'.

"Um I can stay if you want me to?" Delilah raised her hand and the rest agreed. Alejandro got up, hugged and kissed Delilah.

"Bye babe, bye is, get well soon" he says and I thank him.

The rest say bye and leave.

I look down at my lap and fell tears form in my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" Delilah asks rubbing my arm.

"I-it's j-just That" I begin but stop to wipe the tears away.

"It's kairi. What if something happened to the baby today. What if the baby died? He wouldn't of been here to comfort me, because he was to busy with his stupid girlfriend. Shit" I mumble the last word and shake my head, looking up at Delilah who gave me a sympathetic look.

"I don't wanna say this but.." I sigh as tears were now falling down my cheeks. "I'm jealous. I'm jealous of him and Maddie. I wanna be the one he dates. I wanna be the one he's with twenty-four seven. I wanna be the one he tells he loves" I cry.

Delilah gets up and sit on the bed. She pulls me into a massive hug and rubs my back.

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

The two girls fell asleep in each other's arms. Delilah had always been there for Isabel, Maria and Marco to but not as much as Delilah.

While Isabel cried herself to sleep over a stupid boy, that she knows will never love her the way she wants him to love her, Kairi was in his room with mads, making out.

He pulled away and looked down.

"What's wrong?" The curly haired girl asks.

"It's nothing" Kairi shakes his head and leans in again but Maddie leans back looking at him waiting for an answer.

"Fine. I just feel bad not being there for issy today" The boy admits, causing Mads to roll her eyes.

"Listen, I told you to go but you were to worried about me, I could of gone to one of my friends that live here, and anyway she only fainted so it's not like she died or something"

"True" He mumbles. "Can I tell you something" he asks and she nods.

"Anything"

"Well, before me and you were ever a thing, me and issy had a one night stand at a party and..... well, we didn't use protection and I got her pregnant, so now she's four months pregnant"

The girl that sat opposite him, was shocked at his words. She didn't know what to say.

"Oh um well" she gulps. "It's ok" she hugs kairi. "What can I do now aye" Maddie chuckles. "It is what it is"

The both laid down on Kairi's bed, cuddling. It was silent, a comfortable silent. Maddie sighed and sat up.

"Kairi, what are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be" he smiles.

"Can we be you know" she awkwardly looks around the room. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Hell yeah" Kairi answers and kisses her.

The couple soon fell asleep in each other's arms, while Isabel was asleep in her best friends arms.

-