fifteen.

~𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

Once the boys left I took a shower and FaceTimed Maddie. We've been talking for a while now, I just haven't told anyone.

Social media doesn't know, Isabel doesn't know my family doesn't know just the boys.

"Hey Kai!" She says as she answers the phone. She had a massive smile spread across her face. I loved it when she smiled.

"Hey mads"

"Guess what" she says.
"What?" I ask.

"Basically, my best friend Kimberley, bought plane tickets to New Jersey, to see her boyfriend Dominic, and she bought me one so I could see you"

"No way! That's amazing mads! When you coming down?"

"Right, listen I know this is short notice but the flight is tomorrow"

"I can't wait to see you, and hug you and kiss you" I express and she just giggles.

"Me to"

For the rest of the night we talked and talked.

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

I open my eyes to see my friends gathered around my bed.

"What the fuck" I moan as I wipe the sleep from my eyes. I sit up on my bed and face everyone.

"What're you doing over my house so earlier? Does my mom and dad know your here?" I ask and they nod.

"We came over to tell you to get ready because we're going to the airport" Kairi said. I scrunch my eyebrows together, confused.

"Why" I slightly laugh, getting out of bed and walking over to my draw to get clothes out.

"Because we're picking up Maddie and her best friend Kimberley" Marco states.

"Who?"

"Maddie is the girl Kairi's talking to and Kimberley is her best friend" Mattia spoke.

My heart shattered. The thought of kairi with another girl made me feel....upset. I can't be jealous, can I?

After hearing those words spill from mattia's mouth I instantly felt like I was about to throw up.

I felt the sick travel up my throat and into my mouth. I quickly drop my clothes and run to the bathroom, puking.

I felt someone rub my back and hold my hair back. I look up to see, Delilah and Maria. Maria holding my hair and Delilah rubbing my back.

"Yo what's wrong with her" I hear Alvaro shout.

"Morning sickness" Maria yells back. "It happens when your pregnant." I could practically hear her roll her eyes.

Once I finished throwing up I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I walk back in the room and see the boys ok there phones.

"Sorry guys" I apologize and sigh.

"It's alright, it's part of the pregnancy" Marco reassures.

I pick out some clothes to wear for the day, and get changed.

Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom and smiled at them.

"W-What time are we leaving to get them? I ask, sitting at my vanity and beginning to brush my hair, and do my makeup.

"Mads said that she should be landing at twelve thirty, so how about we go in half an hour?" Kairi suggests and I nod.

"Does she know about me being pregnant?"

"I haven't told her yet"

"Bro What the fuck" Mattia cuts in.

"What?"

"Why haven't you told her? She's probably gonna hate you, because you've kept it a secret for so long" Alejandro sighs.

"Kairi she's not gonna hate you" I roll my eyes. "And anyway if she does hate you then what type of girlfriend is she. Hating someone because they got another girl pregnant before they were even a thing. Wait you guys weren't a thing when you know?"

He shook his head and smiled at me.

"We started talking once I broke up with Kelsey" he confirms.

After I got ready we took two cars to the airport.

Me, Delilah, Alejandro, Mattia and Roshaun in one car. Kairi, Marco, Maria and Alvaro in another. The car Kairi took was his moms seven seater so the two girls that we were picking up could go in that car.

As I started driving to the airport we were blasting music. Mattia was filming for his Snapchat, like usual.

Delilah turned the music down as we all looked at her. Once I looked at her I quickly looked back at the road.

"You did that because" Roshaun questions.

"I needa talk to issy"

"Talk then" Mattia tells her and she rolls her eyes and begins.

"How are you feeling about kairi and this Maddie girl?" She asked.

"What do you mean" I nervously laugh.

"Well it's obvious that you like kairi and I just wanted to know how you felt about him with another girl"

"Ha, I don't like kairi like that" I roll my eyes as we park.

"You sure" she smirks.
"Yes delly, I'm sure. And anyway if I did like him I would've told you and Maria"

"What about us?" Mattia butts in.
"Would you tell us?"

I sigh and nod. "Yes, I would tell you." I take the key out of the car and we walk into the airport.

"I'm really nervous, like what if she's taller then me, what if she doesn't like me, what if sh-" Kairi said.

"Kairi shut the fuck up!" I sorta yell.
"Sorry, it's just that I'm nervous, I've never see a girl so pretty"

My heart has officially broke. I looked down at my finger nails and sigh.

"Shit. That came out wrong" he whispers. "What I meant was she's one of th-"

"I don't care Kai. She's your girlfriend" I say walking away.

~𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

"She's not my girlfriend" I mumble as I watch her walk away.

"Damn bruh, you just did that. Jeez"

"Not helping Mattia" I roll my eyes. Once I hear the speakers say that the flight mads was on had landed I instantly ran to the gate we're shed come out.

As I waited I saw people walking out with hand luggage. I was pacing until I saw her. I ran to her and she ran to me.

We both had a massive hug. I looked at her and she looked at me. We smiled and I leaned in and kissed her on her lips.

As we were kissing I felt sparks. It was amazing.

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

I was in a shop while the others met the two girls. I didn't feel like meeting them just yet.

After I looked around for a bit I started walking out of the store and suddenly I get off.

I looked around me and felt myself becoming dizzy. I blinked a few times and tears fell. My stomach started hurting.

"Hey issy are you ok" I hear someone say , waving there hand in my face before I pass out.