twenty two.

~𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

"K-Kairi Stop!" Isabel pants.

Isabel bends over, with her hands on her thighs.

"Jesus Kairi."

Kairi stops running and turns around to face Issy.

"What Isabel!" Kairi yells.

"I'm sorry ok"

"There's Nothing you got to be sorry about" he rolls his eyes.

There was silence between the two.

"Apart from embarrassing me in front of all my friends"

"Embarrassing?" Isabel mumbles under her breath. "What do you mean 'embarrassing'?"

"You just told all of our friends that I was cheated on" he shouts. "Yeah I would've told them eventually, but not right now like for gods sake Issy how dumb can you get. You need to think about these things before coming out and saying them. I don't care about Maddie anymore and I especially don't care about you!"

That was it. Isabel didn't know what to do. Her best friend had just told her she got raped and the father of her child told her he didn't care about her.

It was silent once again; the two just looking at each other. Kairi regretting what he just said and Isabel upset.

"Issy I never meant i-"

"No! You said how you feel and I get it. I'll step out of your way since you don't care about me, and if you don't care about me then you certainly don't give two shits about this baby" She yells him and wipes a tear that managed to slip out.

Isabel walked back to her car and drove back home.

Kairi now didn't have a ride back home, which meant he'd have to go back to Mattia's house and ask for a ride.

-

Kairi thanked Alejandro for the ride and went into his house.

Alejandro had offered him the ride since he was leaving Mattia's to go over to Delilah's house.

-

Kairi walked past Maiya who was laying on the sofa, watching tv.

He went straight to his room and went on his phone and checked social media. He then went on twitter and started tweeting things.

@Kairicosentino
Maddie and i are no longer together. I had a happy time with her, but obviously she wasn't having a happy time in the relationship. I just wanted to say this, so none of y'all are questioning anything. Love you all ❤️.
@maddielouise

-@fan1 replied to Kairicosentino tweet...
How do u know she wasn't happy? (No hate)

-@mattiapolibio replied to @fan1 tweet...
Because the thing she did

-@fan2 replied to @mattiapolibio tweet...
What did she do?

-@alvaroromero replied to @fan2 tweet...
Something you should never do in a relationship

-@maddielouis replied to @fan2 tweet...
It doesn't matter

-

Kairi read through all of the retweets and smiled at his friends response's.

They weren't directly saying she cheated but they were making it obvious.

-

Isabel on the other hand was raging.