[ wrath - a cat's spell. ]

Sᴀᴛᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
[ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ's sᴘᴇʟʟ ]

you walked over to your chair and sat down, levi passed some utensils towards you, and you gratefully accept them.

ever since you came to the devildom, everybody welcomed you with open arms. except for one person, satan.

satan treated you as a classmate, nothing more, and that annoyed you, slightly. he's been ignoring you sometimes, and even when you get to talk to him, it's only a short talk.

it's because you liked him. and everybody knew, except for satan, of course.

you finish your last piece of meat, and stood up, you grabbed your plate and utensils.

"who's washing the plates tonight?" you asked. satan raised his hand. "oh, okay." you nodded, and walked to the sink.

mammon looked around, and placed all his meat on beel's plate. "welp, i'm done too!" mammon stood up and marched over to the sink, where you were currently washing your hands.

"i have the best idea." mammon said, surprising you into throwing water at mammon. "gah! hey! i have a photoshoot. i can't afford to loose this!" mammon shouted.

you laughed, and dried your hands. "well, c'mon! follow me." mammon grabbed your hand, and ran over to a different place.

"why are we at satan's room?!" you panicked. "shh.." mammon shushed you. "satan likes animals, right?" mammon asked. you only nod.

"then, why don't i give him a present?" mammon opened the door, and walked in, you followed him, and closed the door quietly.

"hmm.. biology.. no.. a guide to annoy prideful demons? i might take that.. seven ways to get rich? hey! he stole my book! no.. no.. ah ha!" mammon pulled out a book, a spell book. "animals? wait." you pondered.

"don't tell me you're gonna.." you shook your head. "it only lasts for a day, c'mon, you want affection from satan, right?" he asked. you sighed in defeat. "okay.."

"alright, i only need to point at the person who i want to cast the spell on.." mammon pointed at you. "and i gotta say.. akuma ā akuma, watashi no shudai o neko ni kaete, karera o neko ni kaete kudasai, shikashi sorera o kanarazu gen ni modoshite kudasai." mammon said.

a glow radiated around you, and when you opened your eyes, you only saw clothing blocking your view.. mammon's eyes went wide. "what the?!" he grabbed your clothes and then picked you up.

"hey! hey! what did you do?!" you tried to speak, you only meowed nonsense.

mammon rushed out of the room (with you and your clothes in hand) and ran to his room. "okay, you're sleepin' here tonight, okay? i'll release you where satan's class is tomorrow, okay?" mammon said, you only nodded then you saw mammon walking out, probably going to to his photoshoot, you then curled up and fell asleep.

'morning' (there's no mornings in the underground) came by quickly as ever, and mammon quickly released you near satan's class, before running off.

you began to walk around in circles, then you laid down, waiting.

until you heard that oh so familar voice.

"hm? oh, what're you doing here?" you turned around, and there he was, crouching down and looking at you. satan.

"h-hi.." you meowed, but you forgot that he couldn't understand you. "did someone release you out? what a terrible owner." he sighed and picked you up.

"i guess i have to ask lucifer about this." he carried you back to the house.

satan walked over to lucifer's bedroom, and knocked twice. "enter." he answered.

satan opened the door, and you saw lucifer, sitting there, he made eye contact with you. and he nodded.

'lucifer already knows that it's me.' you thought.

"lucifer, i found this cat near my class, can i keep it until i find an owner for them?" he asks.

lucifer smiled. and stood up. "let me see the cat, first." lucifer said. "okay.." satan gave lucifer the cat, and he walked somewhere where satan couldn't hear you both.

he placed you on the ground. "what were you thinking?" lucifer asked.

lucifer sighed. "i'll accept this, only once, though." lucifer picked you back up, and gave you to satan. "i'm allowing you to have this cat in the house, if i see the cat out of your room, i will not hesitate to kick it out." lucifer threatened.

satan nodded, then he closed lucifer's door. satan rolled his eyes after. and raised you for you to meet satan eye to eye. he kissed your nose. "i think we're going to be great friends." he said in a soft voice.

satan was back in his room, and set you down on a book, "wait, i didn't place this book here." satan grabbed a book on the ground. "i don't think this was suppose to be here." satan looked at the spell book. then looked at you. "probably it's my mind playing tricks." satan laughed. and you sighed.

satan then crouched down for you and him to make eye contact. he petted your head, and you purred. "why would i ever give this cat away? it's too beautiful." satan smiled, then kissed your head.

you were very embarrassed and flustered, and you only purred in response.

"c'mon, kitty." he patted down a space on his bed, you jumped over, and satan laid down. you curled up into a ball next to him, he pulled a blanket over him, and you both fell asleep.

"what the hell?!" you opened your eyes. "[ name ]?! why are you here!?" satan yelled.

your face became beet red.

"where's the cat?" he asked. he looked around. then made eye contact with you.

"don't tell me." satan gulped. then looked away. he was very flustered.

you felt very confident, you wrapped the blanket around you and walked over to satan, cupping his face, then placing a very loving kiss on his forehead.

satan smiled, and he kissed your cheek.

the blanket slowly fell off your shoulder.

then it fell off your entire body.

satan's eyes went wide.

"uh.." he looked away.

and you looked down.

you were naked.