[ greed - gardener's prince ]

[ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ!ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴᴇʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴᴇʀ's ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ]

you hummed as you watered the plants on prince mammon's balcony, not realizing prince mammon was staring at you with a grin.

"hmm, prince mammon?" your voice rang through the air, catching mammon off guard.

"yea-yeah? i mean- yeah?" mammon stumbled against his own words.

"i'm done with your foliage." you smiled, and mammon's heart just melted.

it was weird, the princes of rad were lucifer, satan, and mammon.. and they were going to be chosen by some other kingdom to marry another princess.

although mammon could never direct his eyes away from you.

your [ hair color ] hair shined in the morning sun or in the moon light.

your grin was never fake, you were always lighting up the room.

your eyes were dashing, and mammon truly did love you, he loved every little thing about you.

whether is was just you humming random tunes while watering and tending to the foliage, or even tapping your foot to a tune playing, mammon loved it all.

"prince mammon..?" you asked once more, tapping his shoulder.

"hm..? o-oh! yeah.. thanks, [ name ]." mammon awkwardly grinned, you walked towards his door, before you heard mammon say something that kinda made you smile.

"hey, [ name ]?" mammon asked, and you hummed in response, giving him your full attention.

"call me mammon, won't ya? drop the prince part, too fancy." mammon asked, you didn't want to disrespect mammon's orders, so you just nodded.

mammon smiled and waved good bye as you closed his door.

mammon flopped onto his king sized bed, huffing in embarrassment.

"stupid!" mammon degraded himself, smacking his forehead.

a knock on his door was heard from him, it wasn't loud, but it was quiet enough to the point if you doing something, you couldn't have had heard it.

"hey, mammon! come on."

(okay so this is the part where i fell asleep on accident lmao)

mammon heard the voice of the eldest brother, lucifer.

while you were heading back to your room, you heard your name being called out.

"[ name ]! [ name ]! wait, [ name ], to your left!" a tiny voice squeaked.

"hm..? oh!" your eyes laid on the three mice, leviathan, belphegor, and beelzebub.

"hello again!" you smile.

"hello again, [ name ]!" beel smiled happily.

"i brought you more food from lunch, here you go." you smiled, and started watching beel ate the smallest bites on the crumb like foods.

"belphie, levi, are you two doing well?" you asked both of them, and they both nodded.

"that's great!" you smiled.

you paused, just staring at the ground.

belpie sighed. stating; "you're thinking about mammon, aren't you?"

you felt your ears turned warm, and you slightly giggled, some what hiding your face with your sleeve.

"mhm.." you admitted.