[ greed - gender bender. ]

[ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʙᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ]

satan saw mammon stand up from his seat, and walked over to the kitchen counters, probably to grab some spice.

satan alerted levi, who alerted belphie, who alerted asmo, who alerted lucifer, who gave you the signal.

you poured in some dark purple liquid in mammon's soup, luckily, the soup was already a dark color, so it didn't look obvious.

mammon came back, and saw that nothing was really wrong, everybody was chatting away.

"let's have a competition!" levi suggested, sounding smug.

"oh yeah? challenge accepted!" mammon already agreed to the challenge, with no context what so ever.

"you must chug all your soup." levi smirked, and looked at everyone else, who was nodding and looking at mammon.

"fine, you'll give me one thousand grimm, then." mammon made a mini deal, and then picked up his bowl.

he chugged the whole thing in less than two minutes, wiping away the mess around his lips.

"now. gimme one thousand grimm." mammon commanded.

"sure." leviathan agreed.

"i'll give you something else tomorrow, too." leviathan smiled, and then chuckled.

mammon rolled his eyes, and walked away to his room.

"how long is the affect?" you asked lucifer.

"about.. twenty four hours." lucifer guessed.

"i wonder what will happen." you chuckled, and then grabbed your bowl, and placed it into the sink, walking off.

you walked over to your bedroom, opening the door, and plopped on the bed. scrolling through devilgram, until you got sleepy.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

a scream interrupted your sleep, and everybody elses.

a loud slam from the colored door made you sit up quickly.

you held in your laughter, and saw mammon, as a female.

"[ name ]! what is this?!" mammon yelled.

mammon has long, white hair with yellow tips, smooth tan skin. his yellowish blue eyes were glaring at you, mammon also has nice curves, an hourglass shape, an above average sized butt, and also an above average sized pair of balloons.

his outfit was his orignal daily clothes, he was wearing. his black shirt underneath his brown and white jacket, was a little tight, so it turned into kinda like a crop top, which made mammon a little flustered.

"what's the big deal-" satan paused, seeing a girl with white hair turning around.

"m-mammon?" satan held in his laughter.

"d-don-don't look at me!" mammon yelled, and ran to hide behind you.

"this is lucifer's fault, i just know it!" mammon grumbled.

"oh my!!" asmodeus hollared, and ran over to mammon.

"your hair! it's so soft!" asmodeus was combing mammon's long, white strands of hair with his slender fingers.

"and your skin! it's so smooth!" asmodeus ran his fingers along mammon's cheeks, making mammon flustered.

"h-hey! get off of me!" mammon pushed asmodeus away.

you were still in bed, watching all of this go down.

everybody was now in your room, only beel was confused while looking at mammon's female state.