[ sloth - one last wish. ]

ʙᴇʟᴘʜᴇɢᴏʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
[ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡɪsʜ ]

it was almost the end of your one year stay. everybody spent so much time with you.

you felt bad for belphegor, you couldn't spent as much time with him, unlike everybody else.

even though that restrained your ability to get to know belphegor as much as the other brothers.

you seem to grow a little crush.

actually, scratch that. a big crush.

you were walking around the house of lamentation, you passed by mammon, who then was dragging you off, running away from levi.

after being stuffed in the back of mammon's car's trunk, you both laughed harder than ever.

putting an arm around him, you both took a selfie that you would cherish forever.

after saying bye to mammon, you left his room, only to meet leviathan.

he grabbed your hand, and led you to his room.

you both play mario kart, and mononoke land (was that what it was called?).

after feeding henry 2.0, you both just binged watch anime.

with out letting levi see you, you snagged a quick photo of you and him.

that didn't work out, with you running away from a fluster levi.

after giving him a ruri-chan figure he really wanted (that was in your room). he let that situation off the hook.

after, you saw asmodeus, and he took you over to hell's kitchen.

"who can drink their drink the fastest?" asmodeus asked, and then started to chug his extra large cup of alchol.

you sipped it slightly. it didn't taste anything to alchol, it tasted like watered down cranberry juice, and you were fine with that.

you first snagged a photo of asmodeus chugging the watered down cranberry juice, and then you got to drinking.

"h-how ar-are yo-y-you no-not dr-dru-drunk?!" asmodeus pouted. you laughed, and pat his head.

"maybe it doesn't effect humans." some body said.

"sa..satan..?? why're.. why..y-you...here?" asmodeus asked.

"we should actually get asmodeus home." satan suggested.

"alright."

after carrying a feather (asmodeus) to his room, you went to satan's room, and knocked on the door.

"hey!" you waved. "oh, hello." he waved.

"i just wanted to spend time with everybody-" you were cut off.

"you wanted to spend time with everybody before your last day. right?" satan asked.

you smiled, and sighed. "yeah." you sheepishly mumbled.

"well, come on, let's just sit down and chat for a while, or we can read some books." satan suggested, and he started to play a record.

it was a classical, the piano and violin matching perfectly, and the low hum of satan going along tune was enough to make your day.

you took a photo of satan reading and humming, it was truly such a calm moment.

after saying good bye to satan, you went to the kitchen, and saw beel.

he wasn't eating anything, he was looking for something.

or someone.

"hey, [ name ]." beel waved. you smiled and sat down on a stool.