[ envy - five am, playing mononoke land. ]

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴍ, ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴏɴᴏɴᴏᴋᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ]

i was hesitating to publish this, probably this my least favorite ngl

your eyes shot open, it was today that the demon brothers' concert starts! you looked at your clock, and your eyes went more wide.

"oh shit!" you yelled, and sprang up from your bed.

"what the..? [ name ]! what are you doing?!" luke jolted up.

"can't explain! gotta go!" you shouted, putting on some standardish outfit.

"wait!" luke said, after you slammed the door.

luke sighed, and then pouted and grumbled to himself.

you were running your ass off down to the concert.

you were busy playing mononoke land, with a person name 'L3V1-chan', although the username was peculiar, they simply told you that it was just a coincidence.

and that was at five. in the morning.

you finally made it to the concert, you were lucky that most of the demons over slept, and you also got front row.

the concert started, everybody was ready, d.d.d's in hand, and screams when the boys came out.

you were strangely aiming your eyes behind lucifer, asmodeus, and mammon.

you were staring at one of the must underrated stars, leviathan.

no matter how hard you tried, your attention always went to levi, even though countless of demons keep on saying things about 'lucifer this' and 'asmodeus that' and 'mammon there'.

after one concert you saw, you were on the boat with the other fans.

as the music slowed down, they all did their signature pose, leviathan posed in an otaku pose, you didn't get it, but you were still rooting for him.

the boys did something similar to a runway, they would go walk along the side of the stage, waving to everyone, and high fiving them (mostly beel).

levi walked up to a group of people near him, that group included you, and you were nearly going to explode.

you examined leviathan closely, you could see the eyebags, the dark circles, although, no one took notice of that, and was just happy to be touching a famous guy.

leviathan reach his hand out, trying to high five someone in the mini group, his hand was aiming towards you.

you and a few others high fived him, but he never did the same, you started to feel nervous, wondering what happened to levi.

mammon was looking at levi suspiciously.

he wasn't moving, or was making an interaction.

"..levi?" mammon asked, and looked at the younger brother.

and then closed his eyes, and fell forward.

"levi!" mammon yelled, and ran over to him, along with his other brothers.

leviathan fell towards you, which made you freeze, not knowing what to do.

he was.. ahem, exceptionally taller than you, and he fell dead center on you.

the other demon fans glared at you, wanting to be holding a famous demon as well, they tried to go closer.

"everybody, back away." lucifer commanded, which made you the center of attention.