[ gluttony - hungry urges. ]

[ ʙᴇᴇʟᴢᴇʙᴜʙ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ᴜʀɢᴇs ]
[ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟɢʀᴀᴍ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴇʟ ]

you were sitting in class, tapping your pencil over and over, waiting for class to be over.

you finally heard that signature bell ring you loved.

you were about to stand up, until you heard the worst thing.

a stomach growl.

"beel?" you turned around.

"i'm hungry." he mumbles.

everybody already left except you, beel, asmodeus, and mammon.

"does anybody have any food?" you asked.

"i have my lunch.." mammon replied.

"you know that beel would never eat your cooking." you sighed.

mammon started to whine and pout in a corner.

"seriously? nobody has any food?" you looked around.

"we gotta get beel home, and fast!" you pulled beel up.

"asmo! mammon! help!" you asked. they quickly ran over and helped beel walk back to the house of lamentation.

"i need to rest." beel said, pressing his back against the wall.

"uhh? beel?" you asked.

"pff.." asmo stiffled his laugh.

"it says 'wet paint'!" asmo pointed out.

"and now there's a beel shaped print on the wall.." you shook your head.

"what exactly is going on here?" a booming voice called.

lucifer stood behind them, he shook his head and sighed.

"uhh, looks like i got an appointment!" asmodeus shouted, then sped away.

"yeah! i gotta do some stuff, too!" mammon waved off, and followed asmo.

lucifer looked at them speeding off, ad then turned to look at you and beel.

"i'm expecting this wall to be repainted, other wise you'll miss dinner." lucifer told them.

lucifer walked away, returning with paint and paint brushes.

"dinner is starting soon, you better hurry." lucifer warned, and then walked off.

"i'm hungry for dinner.." beel held his stomach.

"this might take a while, beel." you rubbed his back.

"come on, i'm hungry for dinner, just like you." you smiled, and you and beel got to work.

you were now sitting on beel's shoulder, painting the wall.

you both were actually done, but you both wanted to spend time together a little more longer.

"oh hey, you have some paint on your cheek." beel pointed out.

you laughed, "so do you." you smiled.

"oh, we're matching." beel laughed.

"what're ya both doin'?! gettin' all cute with each other!" a familar idiotic voice yelled.

"yeah, we've been watching this whole time!" another familar sweet voice called out.

"mammon? and asmo?" you saw both of them walk out of the shadows.

"leave us alone, we're busy." you said flatly. "yeah, what [ name ] said." beel agreed

"busy? busy gettin' cute with each other?!" mammon asked, obviously jealous.

"why do you keep on saying getting cute with each other, that's the second time you said that now." beel asked.

"it means he's jealous~" asmo teased.

"w-who? jealous? not me!" mammon stomped his foot.

after, mammon leaned on a random object, that was just so happened to be a ladder.

it also just random had a bucket of paint on that ladder.

mammon tumbled down, along with the ladder, along with the bucket of paint.

"[ name ]! watch out!" beel called.

...

you opened your eyes.

"are you okay?" beel asked.

you nodded, "yep." you smiled, and beel sighed with relief.

"it's a good thing you shielded them while ya could." mammon applauded beel.

"now you're covered in paint, and standing in a pool of it." you sighed.

you stepped away from beel, and then he shook around, getting paint on all of you.

"woah! slow down! ya gettin' paint every where!" mammon shielded himself from flying paint.

everybody looked at mammon, who was trying to get paint off of his clothes.

"what? blame who ever left that can of paint there!" mammon huffed.

"we were almost done, mammon!" beel yelled.

"now i'm gonna miss dinner." beel paused, he thought about dinner once more, and then his stomach growled. "i'm hungry." beel held his stomach.

"am i getting deja vu?!" asmodeus asked himself.

"if he doesn't get fed, he'll end up taking out the wall this time!" mammon yelled, surprised.

"beel, close your mouth for me, okay?" you asked him, he nodded.

you quickly press your lips on him, catching him off guard.

mammon's eyes went wide, and asmodeus smirked.

even though you only had a quick taste, his lips tasted like chocolate and probably some kind of sweet luke made.

"wow." asmodeus' eyes widen.

"d-did, did [ name ] just-" mammon's question was cut off.

"this looks like more of a disaster then last time." a familar threatening voice called out.

"oh man.. now I'M gettin' deja vu." mammon groaned.

"beel, you're a mess." lucifer sighed.

"i'm sorry, [ name ]. but would you please take beel home?" lucifer asked you.

you only nodded, you then looked at beel.

"i'll prepare a nice, warm bath for you." you told beel, who happily obliged.

"you're covered in paint, too. let's get in the bath together." beel suggested.
(when beel actually said that i choked on my water)

you blushed and looked away.

"s-sure." you said, walking off with beel to the house of lamentation.

as for asmodeus and mammon..

"uhm, lucifer? why are you grabbing me and mammon's arms?" asmodeus asked.

"if both of you don't put this wall back to it's orignal state, i'll hang you guys by your feet and hang you in the garden." lucifer threatened, dragging both of them to the wall.

"lucifer, c'mon! be reasonable!" mammon whined.

"luciferrr!!" mammon cried.