[ lust - a jealous melt down. ]

[ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!ᴀsᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴀ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ]

this oneshot was requested by Nobro69

you were finally getting along with everybody!

you clicked with mammon, satan, belphegor, beel.

and also asmo, although, he's more clingy.

and asmodeus was also your significant other.

he always got attention from other people, making you very jealous.

and yet you've never seen him get that jealous.

someone tapped your shoulder, and you spun around.

your eyes met with mammon's blue eyes, he waved.

"hey, human." he smirked.

"let's go to your room." mammon suggested.

"why?" you curiously asked.

"don't say 'why'! 'cause the great mammon said so!" mammon started to pout.

you entered your bedroom, and mammon plopped onto the purple bed.

"wanna watch a movie?" mammon asked.

"sure."

you both were binge watching movies, joking about some parts, and making fun of each other the rest of the movie.

mammon stopped talking, however. it seemed like he was thinking about something.

mammon surprised you with a yell;

"oh! wait!" mammon jumped up.

"c'mon! i gotta show ya somethin'!" mammon grabbed your hand, and dragged you across the house of lamentation.

the human and the greedy demon past asmo.

asmodeus glared at mammon, who never saw, and sighed, and then pouted.

"look!" mammon showed you, it was a field filled with flowers.

"wow! this look so amazing!" you said.

"thank you for showing me this!" you happily said, hugging mammon.

mammon's tan face turned into a pinkish red, embarrased with the sudden contact.

"o-of course! of course! of course the great mammon could've showed ya this." mammon tried waving off your comment.

"let's take a photo!" you said.

one snap of a d.d.d, and mammon and you reviewed the photo.

"you look so epic in this photo." you commented.

but then, a voice called out.

"but i'm better? right [ name ]?" a flirty voice called out.

mammon whipped his head, and saw the lustful demon, asmodeus.

"hey! what are ya doin' here?!" mammon yelled.

"i saw you both walking somewhere, it seemed like you were doing something.. was it a photoshoot?" asmodeus asked mammon, although he felt very jealous of mammon.

"probably.." mammon paused. "but you're not aloud!" mammon yelled.

"close your eyes, mammon. asmodeus asked him.

"why?" he scoffed, not falling for asmodeus' trick.

"i want to kiss my lover, isn't it obvious?" asmodeus smirked, seeing mammon's face go red, then he covered his eyes, not before closing them.

asmodeus grabbed you, and walked you away from mammon, while he was closing his eyes.

"what a dumb demon." asmodeus commented, and made you chuckle.

asmodeus finally snapped, and hugged your legs, never letting go.

"what the?!" you shouted.

"asmodeus?" you asked, hearing him whine and pout.

"it's not fair!" asmodeus pouted.

"what's not fair??" you looked around, hoping nobody would see asmodeus melting down.

"why can you hang out with that poor excuse of a demon! but not hang out with this beautiful, amazing, adorable demon?!" asmodeus cried.

you raised an eyebrow. and let out a small chuckle. asmodeus tilted his head up, making eye contact with you.

"you're jealous, aren't you?" you teased.

"what??" asmodeus questioned himself.

"admit it, you're jealous that i got to hang out with mammon for a bit, even though you take like, a lot of my time?" you sighed, you were very amused that asmodeus had this side of him.

"i don't want 'a lot' of your time, i want all of it.." asmo whined, you sighed, then patted his head.

"i can cuddle with you right now, i was given episodes of 'the bachelor' by solomon, he just finished that series." you suggested, helping asmo up.

"we can't stay up late, that'll ruin my beauty skin." asmodeus said, finally back up.

"alright, let's go?" you held your hand out, waiting for asmodeus to take it, he finally submitted into holding your hand.

"fine, i don't wanna see mammon hanging out with you tomorrow, though." asmodeus crossed his arms, and pouted.

"i thought you weren't jealous anymore!" you playfully scolded him.

"mammon's getting in the way of our time together!" asmodeus admitted.

"let's just watch the bachelor, i promise after two episodes we'll sleep." you promised asmo.

you both snuggled into the blanket, watching a romance movie.

you both watched fifteen minutes of the bachelor, and you both agreed that you'd be rather watching romance movies.

"this is so nice." asmodeus commented, and you massaged his back.

"are you sure you don't want a massage, [ name ]?" he asked once more, you sighed, and shook your head.

"you deserve this, jealousy takes a lot out of you." you joked around.

"promise me that you won't tell anybody about that?" asmodeus pleaded.

you sighed, "okay.. fine.."