[ sloth - behind the main vocalist. ]

[ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ  ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ; ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ]
[ ɪᴅᴏʟ!ʙᴇʟᴘʜᴇɢᴏʀ x ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ ]

"no."

belphegor shook his head.

"please! it's going to be amazing!" you pleaded.

you wanted belphegor to finally be at the front, so people can see him.

"i'm better off being at the back, most people can't see me." belphegor explained.

"but they can't see you!" you pouted, and belphegor sighed.

"you're cute when you're mad." belphegor patted your head.

"oi! belphegor! stop flirtin' with our director!" mammon yelled from afar.

you sighed, and then walked off, grabbing some files along the way.

"[ name ]." lucifer tapped your shoulder.

"hm? yeah, lucifer?" you turned around, setting the yellow files down.

"why do you want belphegor to be in the front so badly? you know asmo is definitely going to pout about that, right?" lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"well, i placed asmodeus on the side, lucifer. you were suppose to be in the front." you explained.

"you only want to see belphegor in the front just 'cause you want to see him more often, am i right?" lucifer asked.

your face started to turn a light pastel pink.

"whaa? nah!" you patted lucifer's shoulder.

"you're so funny, lucy." you laughed, then grabbed the files, walking away.

lucifer was very confused with the nickname 'lucy', although he didn't bother to ask.

you were very surprised on how lucifer found out so quickly, but you brushed it off.

he probably saw the files.

yeah, he definitely saw the files.

the files were about their arranged placing on the stage.

belphegor changed it, and made it so beel was infront of him, and also lucifer.

you sighed, and crossed out that arrangement.

you drew out the stage, and wrote 'asmodeus' at the front.

you placed beel and lucifer mostly behind everybody else, since they were the tallest.

you placed mammon and levi on the side, and you wrote 'belphegor' on top of the word 'asmodeus'.

"hmm." you tapped your chin with your pencil, pondering.

until you nodded.

"perfect!"

you placed your pencil down, and leaned back.

"hey, director, what are ya doin'?" mammon walked into the room, and saw the little piece of paper that you were making.

"oh! what is this?" mammon swooped it up, you didn't have time to stop him, as he swiftly took it from you.

"wow, you're tryna put belphegor in the front?" mammon asked you, looking at the paper, before shifting his vision to look at you.

"lucifer and beel in the back? well, they are the tallest." mammon commented.

"wha? me, the great mammon, on the side!?" mammon yelled, flabbergasted.

"why is belphie behind asmo?" he looked up at you, weirded out.

"ya already know that he doesn't like being the center of attention." mammon huffed.

"but.." you trailed off, feeling heat rise to your cheeks.

"oh.. you wanna see belphie on the front stage, hmm?" mammon teased.

"s-shut up! or i'll put you behind lucifer.." you threatened.

"pff.. seriously? nah.." mammon brushed off your threat.

you smirked, and clicked your pen. "ah.. sure, let me just cross of your name-"

"gah! no!" mammon yelled, then pouted.

"hm..? what's this?" a familiar, sleepy voice said, picking up the paper.

"gah! b-belphegor!" you'd yelp, and grab the sheet.

"i'm not going behind asmodeus, he'll pout about how i might be stealing the spotlight." belphie crossed his arms, and turned his head away.

"nah.. it'll be a one time thing!" you say, pushing him slightly.

belphie stood still, and looked at your hopeful expression, then sighed.

"fine. it's a one time thing." belphie said.

you cheer, and then smile.

"thanks! you won't regret it! i mean.. i won't!" you'd giggle, and belphie pushes you slightly.

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

you looked up, as you saw the new arrangements for the stage.

belphegor, as promised, he was behind asmodeus.

you cheered slightly for yourself, belphie doesn't always agree to your plans.

as the song played, it went surprisingly well.

how he timed his steps, how he went in sync with asmodeus and beelzebub, even though he couldn't see behind him.

it was like a little trophy, although that trophy was the concert going well.

the music came to a stop, and the concert was over, they all walked off stage, not before waving to the crowd.

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

"see? that wasn't that bad." you'd snicker.

"hm.. it was better then i thought." belphie said, agreeing with you.

"ah ha! i knew it." you smiled.

"well, i'm pooped! i'm gonna go to majolish." mammon waved from behind him, and disappeared.

beel went to hell's kitchen, lucifer, levi, asmodeus and satan went back home.

it was just you and belphegor.

"well, let's try again next time?" you recommended.

"hah, sure." belphie looks at you, before stepping closer.

belphegor kissed you on the forehead.

"can't wait to try it again." he smiled, and patted your head.

"come on, let's go back." belphegor took your hand, and walked back to the house of lamentation.

oh shoot aCK
did i really forget the oneshot series I MADE FOSJDOKD

yes, i did akgkskck