[ wrath - seven minutes in hell. ]

[ sᴀᴛᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ ]

you were sitting on your bed, scrolling through devilgram.

a certain post caught your eye. it was from asmodeus.

you clicked on it, the caption read; 'a big party happening in the house of lamentation! lucy not here~'

you groaned.

now a bunch of random demons are appearing in the house.

you open your colored door, and ran to the first person you thought of.

satan.

he was always the first pick. anytime you had something to deal with, you went to him, he was probably one of the most cutest guys ever.

his blonde hair, his green eyes, his demon form looked so great in your eyes, and his hair, did you mention hair already?

it's quite obvious to everybody that you like the calm blonde hair male.

you ran into his room, knocking on the door, as you saw asmodeus lead some demons around the house, flirting with them, like usual.

satan finally opened the door.

"eh? [ name ]? why are you here?" satan asked.

"just.. just let me in." you said, trying to squeeze in.

"oh, and here's satan and, huhh..? [ name ]?" asmodeus looked over to you and satan, you sighed.

"now you see why?" you asked, and satan nodded, grabbed your arm and whisking you inside.

"i hope they don't barge in." you hoped.

satan turned on some classical music, and handed you a book.

"let's see how long we stay inside here, shall we?" satan asked.

"sure." you nodded, and opened the thick book satan gave you.

after a couple if hours, you were getting hungry.

"i want some food." you mumbled.

"hm? i can come with you." satan offered.

"huh? oh, that's nice of you, sure." you nodded, and stood up.

"they're all probably asleep or passed out." satan replied, opening the door.

some demons were laying on the floor, passed out.

and you saw asmodeus stumble around, and he made eye contact with you.

"satan! [ name ]! there you both are!" asmodeus called.

"how are you not drunk yet?" satan asked.

"i was waiting for you both." asmodeus chuckled."

"wanna play.. seven minutes in hell?" asmodeus asked.

"you're still going to bug us even though we decline.." you sighed.

"okay." you both said in a monotone voice.

you were dragged by asmodeus to a group of demons.

you were clutching satan's arm, you didn't want to be with some random demon, doing who knows what.

"alright, i'll spin the bottle, who ever it lands on, they get to pick who gets to be in the closet for seven minutes!" asmodeus shouted the rules.

a random demon spun the bottle.

it landed on another random demon, who pointed at asmodeus, then their self.

asmodeus dragged the demon over to, not the closet, but to his bedroom.

"they won't be out there until tomorrow." satan looked away.

you spun the bottle, and it landed on a random demon.

they looked at a demon sitting next to you, and whispered to them.

and then pointed at you and satan.

they both nodded.

one of the demons pointed at you, and one of the demons pointed at satan.

both of them shoved you in the closet.

"we should've turned down his offer!" you sighed, trying to open the door. but to no avail.

"we have to wait for seven minutes." satan said, starting to get comfortable by sitting down, then laying his back against the wall.

it was starting to get cold, the ac was above the closet, and both of you couldn't reach it.

you shivered, and satan noticed.

"are you cold?" satan asked.

"y-yeah." you said.

"well, there's room next to me." satan invited you over.

you walked over to him, slowly sitting down on the floor.

you knew this would happen once in your life time, so you had to make a move.

you suddenly wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling his closer.

satan hoped you didn't see the pink, turning into red on his cheeks.

satan wrapped an arm around your shoulder, you laid your head on his shoulder, feeling warm again.

"has it already been seven minutes?" you asked satan, who opened his eye and looked down.

"i think so." satan said, pulling you up, wrapping his arms around your waist, and walked to the door, you following.

you reached your hand to open the handle, and you start to fidget eith the handle, it wasn't opening.

satan started to bang on the closet door.

"i.." you paused, and satan heard you.

you got very anxious, and looked away.

"i'd.. i'd like it better if we stayed here." you mumbled, hiding the your red tomato colored face in your sleeve.

satan smiled, and hugged you.

you were surprised with the sudden warmth that engulfed you.

you returned the favor, and hugged him back.

"i never knew you could be such a teddy bear." you mumbled, and satan chuckled.

"come on, let's sit down again." satan said, and you both sat down.

you both went into the same position, and you started to get drowsy. closing your eyes, you both fell asleep.

asmodeus, who opened his eyes, he was not in his bedroom, but outside i his bedroom.

his eyes widen, he forgot about the two unoffical lovers he invited to his little game.

he jumped up, and started running to the closet, jumping over the demons who were asleep, and opened the door softly, he was readying his excuses

but his worries stopped when he saw the two lovers, snuggled up and cuddling in a corner.

both of your eyes closed.

asmodeus' fears went back.

satan opened his eyes. he was already in his demon form.

asmodeus' fears went higher, when he saw lucifer walk inside of the house, back from his human world trip with diavolo and barbatos.

lucifer stopped moving, and looked at asmodeus.

satan covered your ears, trying not to wake you, readying for the loud and massive impact it was going to make.

"ASMODEUS!!" lucifer yelled, which made everybody in the house awake, and the house shake.