[ greed - fell in love either way. ]

[ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ]
[ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ]

mammon week chapter

"did you find their name, yet?" you asked mammon, who sadly shook their head.

"ya know, this name thing is dumb, we should find our own love, and be happy." mammon grumbled.

"yeah.. i mean, why should we immediately love them just because we have their name on our body?" you asked mammon.

"i mean that's why it's called a soulmate." mammon yawned.

"i mean.. i get that you'll meet them at any point in time, but solomon.. really? i doubt he's my soulmate." you laughed.

last week, you finally found the name on the side of your shoulder, the name read 'solomon'.

you always felt friendly aura toward solomon, nothing lovable or sexual.

you had a more lovable desire towards mammon, that lovable idiot.

you laughed, and patted his back, before noticing something you never noticed before.

"wait, mammon. wait!" you said, and he looked at you.

"lemme see your neck." you asked and he looked to the side.

"so it is what i was thinking." you gasped.

"what?! what is it?" mammon asked.

"it's on your neck! [ random name ]'s name is on your neck!" you shouted.

"huh?? why on my neck." mammon rolled his eyes.

you were faking your happiness, you were genuinely sad that mammon didn't have your name on his neck.

you and mammon were getting closer and closer, you and mammon both pushed solomon and [ random name ] away. just to hang out together.

you both made a promise together that you wouldn't catch feelings for the name that was on your body, that was a bit too cliche.

instead of seeing solomon on your shoulder, you pretend that the name 'mammon' was on your shoulder.

mammon's breath hitched as he felt pressure against his shoulder.

you fell asleep on mammon's shoulder again.

it was a habit you gained when mammon never complained about it, so you kept on doing it.

he would never move a muscle or an inch, mammon never wanted to annoy or bother you in any way.

your heart raced when you were near mammon, he was making you feel all these different emotions.

happiness, excitement, joy.

love..

man, oh man. it was so impossible not to fall in love with that white haired goof ball.

"mammon!" you called out, waving at him as he approached you.

"let's go to a carnival! luke gave me these tickets, but he and simeon were busy." you showed mammon the two tickets luke gave you the other day.

"sure." mammon's smile brightened up your day, and not to mention he also accepted your date.

although it was just in your head. you thought it was one sided.

but here mammon was, blushing his head off at the thought of you asking him out on a date.

you prepared yourself in [ insert epic outfit here because i don't wanna assume your gender ], and waited for mammon.

after you found mammon, you both entered the retro carnival.

you both were goofing off at the carousel, the food stalls, the rides, all in all just having a blast.

until the ferris wheel came.

you both went onto the ferris wheel, and it started.

"this is the last ride, huh?" you asked, looking at the devildom night view.

"yep.." mammon trailed off, he didn't want to leave the carnival yet- no. he didn't want to leave you, yet.

"i guess this is the end of our journey." you let out a short laugh, before pausing.

you both were half way up. you and mammon were just silent, it wasn't awkward. it was very peaceful.

until the ride stopped.

it stopped completely.

the cabin you and mammon were in was rocking back and forth, making you both hold on to the sides.

you stood up, trying to make someone notice you. before the cabin rocked sideways, making you slide over to mammon.

you placed your hands on the roof of the cabin, saving yourself from falling on top of mammon.

you never noticed how close you and mammon were, until he gulped.

"mammon.."

"[ name ].."

"have i ever told you what you made me feel?" you asked, he shook his head.

you felt his breath, your nose touching.

"you make me feel loved, mammon. you really do..." trailing off, you looked around. before smashing lips with mammon.

you hungrily bit his lip, you sat on his lap and pulled him closer.

mammon wrapped his arms around your waist, securing your place.

your kiss was interrupted by the movement of the ferris wheel again, making you both shake.

"woah!" you yelled, before mammon hugged you tightly, your face near his chest.

the cabin door opened, and you both stepped out. walking out of the carnival hand and hand.

mammon stopped you, and held your hands.

"[ name ]." he said blissfully.

"i don't care if we're not soulmates, i don't care if we don't have each others names." mammon continued, he sounded like he was mad.

"all i know is that i love you.. and i don't want you to leave.." mammon ended, hugging you tightly.

"mammon.." you smiled.

"even if we're not soulmates, and even if this blissful moment will just last for this one night.. you will always be the best, you'll always be my first guy. you will always be my best memory.. okay?" you told him.

mammon nodded, and you both slowly walked to the house of lamentation. savoring the moment.

and.. mammon week over :(
i had so much fun writing the mammon week chapters, and i lost a couple hours of sleep but thats not important-

but now we must return to our regularly scheduled oneshots/preferences.