[ side characters - we'll be there for you. ]

[ sɪᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ]

a special chapter for 100k

you jumped out of your bed, you were super excited for today.

today marked the day where you were stepping up a level in your age, it was your amazing birthday!

you planned everything you were going to do with the brothers.

you were going to do a photoshoot with mammon on top of a hill, you found an amazing flower bed.

you were going to go cosplay with levi, and watch anime in his room.

you always wanted to bake with beel, so you thought that this was the best time to do so.

you were going to design some clothes with asmodeus, and wear it together.

you found an amazing spot to hang out with satan, it had fresh catnip, so tons of cats hung around that area.

you found a mattress store where you could rest on the mattresses before buying them, belphegor would love that.

and finally, you wanted to take lucifer to a secluded place you found, and just have a little picnic.

you opened your bedroom door, and nobody was there.

you tilted your head, you had a bad feeling about this, but you couldn't tell why. then you shook your head.

nah, probably they're all doing something important.

you brushed off that feeling, you were probably doubting something really important, but you didn't know what.

you knocked on mammon's door, and mammon opened it.

"hello, mammon!" you waved.

"eh..? [ name ]? your more happier then usual." mammon pointed out.

"hey! i can be more happy if i want to! anyway, want to hang out today? i feel like today might be real fun!" you jumped up and down.

"hm? why?" he asked.

you slightly frowned.

"can't we just go for fun?" you asked him, keeping up a tiny smile.

"i mean, we can try tomorrow.. i feel like-"

"nevermind. it must be too early, huh? you should go back to sleep.." you muttered, turning around and going to levi's room.

"wait, hey!" mammon yelled, but you dashed off.

you paused your walking, and a dark thought appeared in your head.

they wouldn't forget, right?

you shook your head, laughing at yourself.

mammon must be tired, or stupid. either way, it's not his fault.. right..?

you frowned, then knocked on levi's door.

"what do you want, normie?" levi asked, slightly cracking his door open.

"hello! do you want to hang out today?" you asked him.

"hm?" levi looked at you, confused. he then sighed and shook his head.

"[ name ], you know that i have so much games i need to play today, and animes i need to watch." levi said.

"sorry, i can't go today. maybe tomorrow?" he suggested, and you declined.

"no, it's okay.." you sighed, and left him by himself.

he's busy, that's all. [ name ].

he'll get back to you in no time..!