[ envy - a childish curse. ]

[ ʟᴇᴠɪᴀᴛʜᴀɴ x ᴄʜɪʟᴅ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ ]

aight, so i forgot about leviathan on the chapter 'A Childish Curse' how did i not notice that?! >:(
so free chapter dedicated to only leviathan!

thanks to clewack2005 for noticing that idiotic mistake i made!

leviathan was still up, snacking on chips while watching anime, until he heard a very loud, piercing noise.

leviathan groaned, and placed a pillow on his head, taking away his ability to hear the noise, and the anime.

he groaned, and then investigated the noise, he went towards the kitchen, where the noise got louder.

levi's face scrunched up, as he heard the noise again.

he passed by [ name ]'s room, and the noise turned louder, but then when he past the room, it went quieter.

leviathan's face was now filled with confusion, how could [ name ] sound so annoying right now? their voice was purely just like ruri-chan's voice.

levi knocked on your door, and then when he didn't get a response, he opened the said door.

he was shocked at what he has seen, it was a baby, taking [ name ]'s position.

"[ name ]?" leviathan walked closer to the baby, slightly touching it.

he couldn't bear the crying baby, so he swooped the baby up, and then was running towards lucifer.

the loud stomps of levi's feet, and the wailing baby made everyone ticked off, and woken up.

lucifer's was more pissed, as the baby's wails stopped at his door.

levi didn't even knock, and just slammed the door wide open.

lucifer saw levi holding a baby, and that was enough to make lucifer go into full parenting mode.

"leviathan, how did you get this baby?" lucifer rose from his bed, fully awake.

but, he was still wearing his daily clothes.

"i found this baby on [ name ]'s bed." levi explained, looking down at the baby, levi randomly rocked side to side, which made the baby calm down.

lucifer inspected the baby closer, and the baby's eyes opened, and lucifer's eyes went wider.

the baby had the exact same eye color as [ name ], it made be a consequence, but the baby also had [ name ]'s skin color.

lucifer thought that was enough evidence, and lucifer addressed to levi that it was most certainly you.

"since you found [ name ], leviathan. you're taking care of them." lucifer said.

leviathan tried to complain, but lucifer kicked him out quickly, then slammed the door on him, making [ name ] cry again.

levi walked to [ name ]'s colored door, he was unintentionally rocking side to side, which calmed down [ name ], which made levi happy.

"is this some sort of normie joke?" levi grumbled, setting [ name ] on their colored bed.

levi was pondering for a while, after a good fifteen minutes, levi heard a small grumble from a stomach

it wasn't certainly his, he was busy snacking on potato chips and drinking soda.

so who was it-

he cut off by [ name ] crying once more.

leviathan figured out the problem, and rushed [ name ] to the kitchen.

levi placed you on the counter, and rummaged around the fridge.

there wasn't anything, since beel already ate all of them.

then he remembered the chips and soda he was eating, and he brought [ name ] to his room.

levi walked up to henry two point zero, and held up [ name ].

"look, henry! [ name ] turned into a baby! this reminds of 'i turned into a baby and then my crush was my babysitter until my crush realized that i was the baby!'" levi rambled on about that anime.

the goldfish swirled around the bowl, and that was the sign that leviathan took as a good one.

"here you go, [ name ]." levi grabbed a salted potato chip, and placed it on your lap.

"what're you doing? eat it." levi was getting fed up with you.

he sighed, grabbed the potato chip, and tried feeding it to you.

it was sort of too large to fit in your mouth, so he split it in two, feeding you one half.

he grabbed the large drink of soda, and [ name ] grabbed the straw, putting it into their mouth.

"yeah! you know how to use a straw, don't you?" leviathan smiled, watching you drink the soda.

although he didn't realize it was just in their mouth, they weren't drinking anything.

levi tilted his head, as he saw them yawning.

levi shifted them over towards his so called 'bed', he got inside, before placing them on his chest, wrapping his arms around their tiny body, before drifting off with them.

"what the!? levi!?" leviathan was awoken to a shocked voice, he opened his eyes, and was making eye contact with you.

your knee was pushing on his crotch, and you were hovering over him.

that was enough for him, blood was rushing towards his crotch, and you definitely felt that.

"get off me, normie!!" leviathan yelled, flustered.

"gah! i'm sorry!" you yelled, and got off of him.

"get out of here! shoo! shoo!" leviathan pushed you out of the room.

you already knew what he was gonna do.

the next day, you went to levi's room, and opened the door wide open, making levi jump in surprise.

"gah! normie! you should've knocked." levi grumbled.

you sighed, and walked towards him.

"h-hey?! what're y-yo-you doing?" levi asked, trying to back away from you.

he was stopped from the wall, and your noses touched.

levi's lips brushed over yours, and you sealed the kiss with levi.

levi closed his eyes, and you felt him roughly push his tongue into your mouth, giving him access to your mouth.

your tongues danced together, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the said kiss.

you pulled away for air, and a string of saliva connected to both of your lips.

levi stared at the saliva.

"woah!! that's just like from the animes!" leviathan cheered, and you rolled your eyes, then laughed.

"sure, levi, sure."