[ greed - appreciate mammon. ]

[ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ ]
[ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟɢʀᴀᴍ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɪɴsᴜʟᴛs ]

so i heard what was happening regarding mammon, so i'm going to dedicate this week for mammon :D
we'll call these next 6 chapters (not including this one) 'mammon week'

mammon week chapter

"stupid mammon!" you heard levi yell.

"idiotic.." asmodeus shook his head.

"oi! ya gotta believe me! i mean, why are you all gangin' up on me?!" mammon whined.

you frowned upon seeing the brothers torment mammon once again, and immediately said something, it was finally time that you snapped.

"oi! what're you doing?" you asked. and mammon's eyes lit up.

"[ name ]!" he shouted, and ran to you, not caring what the others thought.

you smile back at him, he gives you a big and warm hug, and you return the favor.

"why do you take mammon's side all the time? it's not fair." levi scoffed.

you didn't answer, you kept hugging mammon.

"hey, mammon. let's go have dinner somewhere else?" you whispered to him. he only nodded.

"what? where are you too-" you raised a finger at lucifer.

"shush, me and mammon are going somewhere." you led mammon out of the dining hall.

"they'll come back eventually, what normies." levi said.

"they'll come back after they're hungry." beel said, looking at the door they walked out of.

satan was just, silent. he had an odd feeling.

you and mammon held hands while walking to purgatory hall, passing by multiple demons along the way.

"and.. we're here!" you smiled.

you both entered purgatory hall, waiting for simeon, solomon, and luke to come.

"ah, there you both are." you heard a calm voice say.

"oh, hey simeon!" you waved at them.

luke was shocked. "why did you bring mammon out of all demons-"

you shook your head, and luke stopped talking.

"so, what happened?"

you explained the situation, while luke gave you both some sweets, well you gave most of yours to mammon.

"ah, so you both walked out on them?" solomon asked.

"well.. yeah, and we kinda need a place to stay.." you chuckle slightly.

"you can stay in luke's room. right, luke?" simeon looks over at luke, and he immediately nods.

"i owe you for what happened with beel!" luke nodded quickly.

"i guess mammon will be sharing a room with you, too." simeon said.

wait.. doesn't he sleep in the nude?

your face flushed, and so did mammon's.

"i'm s-sharing a room with [ name ]?!" mammon tried hiding the blush on his face, while you tried hiding your blush because you know he sleeps in the nude (because of levi, not like that way ya weirdos).

"is there a problem?" solomon teased.

"n-no! yes! i mean, no!" mammon couldn't find his right choice, before you wrapped an arm around mammon.