𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ]
[ ᴍʏᴛʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ]

this oneshot was requested by @Musicals_for_Life

okay i know if you look up some
of these theyre gonna look kinda creepy (ex. an imp) but for the sake of this preference let's pretend you look like a human
(p.s. all of these scenarios arent a continuation of the last; (ie; levi's scenario isnt a continuation of mammon's))

rip post schedule

and also i forgot that mythical creatures were like dragons and fairies lol

🄻🅄🄲🄸🄵🄴🅁
• you are a ghoul
(ghouls are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. they're so close to a human, they normally display the same attributes; the same physical appearance and intelligence as a human with the main exception being their inner biology, mentality, and diet.)

• okay, you wanted to kill lucifer so badly because he was being such a jackass towards you

• you'd always have to run to the bathroom after eating food, and that made lucifer suspicious.

• he followed you and saw you puking out all the food you ate.

• he questioned you over and over until you spilt out that you were a ghoul.

• lucifer spent two days drinking coffee and researching about ghouls.

• in the human world, he saw you lure a human in a back alley way, and eat them.

• "[ name ], what did i tell you?"

• "sorry! i didn't mean to kill-"

• "i told you, don't talk with your mouth full, and wipe your mouth, there's always blood."

• "you jackass! you should've told me that!"

/////

🄼🄰🄼🄼🄾🄽
• you are a witch
(thought to have magic powers, especially evil ones, popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.)

• you were pretty scared telling mammon because you knew he had a bad history with witches.

• you'd always techincally degrade yourself because you and mammon would trash talk witches.

• until you were bored and started to fly on your broom, inside. pretty amazing.

• you bumped into mammon, and he was freaked out.

• "gAH! [ name ]! you're.. floating!!" mammon would shout.

• you dash away with your broom to your room out of fear, and mammon would have to lure you out of the room.

• mammon persuades you to come out, and you both reunite.

• mammon would force you to help him fly around your broom stick after he learns that you're a witch.

/////

🄻🄴🅅🄸🄰🅃🄷🄰🄽
• you are a niffler (a niffler is a creature with a long snout and a coat of black, fluffy fur. they're attracted to shiny things, which made them wonderful for locating treasure, but this also means they could wreak havoc if kept (or set loose) indoors.)

• ok you tried avoiding levi as much as possible because he had all those rare shiny collectables you didn't want to mess up.

• but then levi let you inside his room, and you went havoc