𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ]
[ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ]

🄻🅄🄲🄸🄵🄴🅁
• you forced lucifer to take a day off with diavolo and now he was brought back by diavolo as a more drunk version of himself.

• he's more open to speak and vocal.

• yea he tells us how he's feeling (but it's more like in a sexual way lol), but he doesn't tell only those.. he tells you anything thats on his mind.

• whether it's how you look, to how mammon's his favorite, he'll never stop rambling.

• lucifer will for some reason, won't pass out before you fall asleep.

• or both of you are still awake, if you know what i'm sayin. :)

• lucifer's usually running at mammon with his rope by the time youre awake.

/////

🄼🄰🄼🄼🄾🄽
• 'only one shot' he said.

• 'i won't take a while' he said.

• now you're coming back home with a drunk mammon.

• he was more clingy, and easily got agitated.

• "mammon, can you let go? i'm trying to-"

• cue mammon's whining and pouting when he hears the phrase 'can you let go'.

• lucifer tried to lecture the drunken male, but mammon was too angry about lucifer trying to take you away,

• so while he's being lectured, you're sitting on his lap, while he was burying his own head in your hair.

• when you fall asleep, mammon's right next to you, clinging onto you like a koala.

• after you wake up, mammon said he had no pain or headache what so ever.

• it was an obvious lie because before you woke up he vomited into the toilet.

/////

🄻🄴🅅🄸🄰🅃🄷🄰🄽
• levi bought a ruri-chan themed alcoholic drink, and wanted to definitely try it.

• you opened levi's door to see a drunk levi on the ground, sobbing while hugging his body pillow.

• when you asked what's wrong, he didn't respond. his face lit up when he saw you, and you both were now on the ground.

• levi was the little spoon, fight me.

• levi will try getting out of your grip because he wanted to play a game.

• you had to let him go because he wanted to throw up.

• he started to sob more because some vomit landed on his ruri-chan figurine.

• when you wake up, his headache was so terrible that when he looked at his computer screen his headache got worse.

/////

🅂🄰🅃🄰🄽
• belphie spiked his drink to prank him, satan already noticed the spiked drink, but drank it anyway.

• now satan was like a ticking time bomb, anything that made him annoyed if he was sober. he would erupt while he's drunk.

• satan would also get over protective with you, which was very cute, considering he throw curses at someone who tried to lay their hand on you.

• he'd curse very slowly, though.

• "hey.. you fuck-fucking idiot.. get away from [ name ]... you got a pr-problem?"

• he'd threaten to throw up on them, too.