Big News

I woke up and checked the time. It's early. I got up and cleaned my desk off and put away my work. I went to my closet and grabbed an outfit. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got undressed and hopped in the shower. After 10 minutes, I got out and wrapped my body with a towel. I started brushing my teeth when I heard my phone go off. I went out to my bedroom and went to my phone. I looked at the breaking news. I screamed. The boys came into my room.

"What happened?!" Hobi said. I showed them my phone. I took out my toothbrush.

"BigHit has an 8th member. The big headline on the news." I said. They looked down and then turned around. "Why did you guys turn around and I went back to brushing my teeth.

"Um Noona, you're not dressed." Jimin said. I looked down.

"Oh my god. Sorry." I said. I pushed them all out of my room then closed the door. I went back to the bathroom and finished my morning routine. I put my hair in french braids. I got dressed.

I grabbed my bag, mask and sunglasses

I grabbed my bag, mask and sunglasses. I then put my phone in my back pocket. I put my mask and glasses on. I went downstairs and grabbed a banana and water bottle. I looked at the boys.

"Jin oppa can you make a groupchat of everyone so it will be easier?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm sorry again and I'll see you at the studio." I said.

"Bye, have a good day." They said. I then went and drove to college. I ate my banana on the way there. When I got to school, I got out and threw my banana peel away. I went to the library since I was still early. I started finishing my work. After 30 minutes, I finished. I checked the time.

"Ok time to head to class." I said and went to music class. I sat next to my friends. Everyone started coming into class. Everyone was gossiping.

"Did you guys see BigHit's announcement that they have a new member?" A girl said.

"Yeah I wonder who it's gonna be. I wonder if he is cute." Her friend said.

"Hey Y/N." Haegi said. I looked at her.I smiled. We started class and the teacher called me up. I pulled my mask down. I went up.

"Can you play and sing please?" She asked.

"Yes Ms. Choi." I went to the piano and started playing.

When I started singing, I can hear my classmate lightly cheering. After a few minutes, I finished and sat down. After a couple hours, the bell rung. We walked to lunch and grabbed food. We ate for an hour then went to dance class. I got changed in dance clothes.

 I got changed in dance clothes